LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2016 3:52 am  #1

He has gotten married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends, I just found out he has gotten married!!!!!!!!!!
NO body told me about this. But my pathetic ass just added his number in my cell phone and checked his whatsapp profile.
That is how I found out. When he broke up with me he said his marriage would be only a adjustment. But then he started posting all the lovey dovey things for her. When I asked him he said it was not in the sense in which I was taking it. Now that he is married he has posted a lovey dovey photo with her. And his status is "just married".
How is this just an adjustment?!!!!!!!!!! From the picture they look as if they are very nice with each other and as if they have known each other for very long and have feelings for each other!!!!!!!!!!
People don't post such things till they really feel something for each other!!!!!!!!!
I want to throw up!!!!!!!!!
I am in my office!!!!!!!!!! I went out and cried a lot !!!!!!!!!!! My hands are shaking right now !!!!!!!!!!!! I can't breath properly !!!!!!!!!!! I feel as if someone has stabbed me in my throat !!!!!!!! 

I am so sorry girls and boys !!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to post my success story someday but I have just posted a failure!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I didn't do PW each and every single day !!!!!!!!!! I started procrastinating a lot !!!!!!!!!! And didn't do it enough in past few weeks!!!!!!!!!! 
I AM SORRY EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't inspire anyone here!!!!!!!! I am crushed right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am shaking so much !!!!!!!!!!
My new year is ruined !!!!!!!!! What a loser !!!!!!!!!!!!

RISE

12/31/2016 3:54 am  #2

Re: He has gotten married !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I don't doubt the technique, I have no proof that it worked at all !!!!!!!!!
Instead I got opposite of it !!!!!!!

RISE

12/31/2016 4:00 am  #3

Somebody should just beat the shit out of me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want somebody to beat the shit out of me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to be punched and kicked !!!!!!!! 
This is all my fault !!!!!!!!
I didn't see any of this coming !!!!!!!!!!
Somebody should just punch me in my fucking throat !!!!!!!

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (12/31/2016 4:13 am)

RISE

12/31/2016 4:02 am  #4

Somebody just beat me up !!!!!!!!!!!! Scream at me !!!!!!!!! Tell me that I am a piece of shit who deserves all this !!!!!!!!!!!!

RISE

12/31/2016 4:06 am  #5

My bucket didn't fill my friends !!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!

RISE

12/31/2016 4:26 am  #6

I don't think he ever felt a damn thing for me !!!!!!!!!!!!
People can't just leave one person and begin with another !!!!!!!! That too in such a happy way without any thought of previous person or any regret or sadness!!!!!!!!!
If you do then you felt nothing for the previous person !!!!!!!!!!!! 
I felt and hence I still have feelings for him !!!!!!!!!!! I didn't just start with a new person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was the bastard who believed all the nonsense he spewed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (12/31/2016 4:28 am)

RISE

12/31/2016 4:55 am  #7

I know this is a difficult blow for you, but please don't be so hard on yourself.  You can't blame yourself because you didn't do PW enough and you can't change the past, you can only change the present and the future.  Naturally you still have feelings for him right now but you will get over him in time - it takes time.  These next few days/weeks will be hard for you so you should find some activity to keep your mind occupied with something else besides dwelling on him.  And believe me your whole entire new year or your whole entire life is not ruined because of this episode.   

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

12/31/2016 8:19 am  #8

That's got to hurt. I know you don't want to hear it right now, but you're free at least. Free to be pursued by a better match. You'll look back and be like "thank God". But, I'm a little confused "he said his marriage is just an adjustment". Did he tell you he was getting married?

12/31/2016 8:22 am  #9

Oh and let me assure you...just cause he's married doesn't mean he went anywhere, especially if he wasn't even straight up about it.  I just hope YOU move on when he does get in your face. (If he's still married)

12/31/2016 9:32 am  #10

I feel your pain.
The universe is giving you this. It's painful but even if it seems never, things it's always changing.
His married not dead, so it have hopes.
In this case you can choose to care on using the thecnique or stop using it, your choice.

But you most move on and try to be  happy. I know it's hard but this thecnique it's meant to use and live independently if they are back or not.
This is detachment when you are OK if they don't come back.
This is why Lanie say to not contact then.
Because if they don't contact us we still happy fine either way.
And in your case it's realise that on this occasion he decide to married someone else.

We are very worry and rush the process.
This thecnique it's to use with patience and truly to be in the healthy state of ok either way.

This is a journey were we need to learn to let go.
I am on this process right now and sometimes it's feels harder then others times, but soon all the clingness of my desire will be gone.

Let him go with love and if he meant to be yours he will be.

Last edited by Linda (12/31/2016 9:32 am)

Board footera