LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/02/2017 11:15 pm  #1

How does weed affect things?

Do any of you have a POI who smokes weed? My POI smokes but I'm not sure how much. I used to think it wasn't that much but after hanging out with him at a party last week (which I think possibly came about because of the PW I've been doing the past month), I saw him smoke a few times. I'm an open minded person who's experimented with drugs but I feel like with men it's so easy to use weed as a way to numb and block their emotions. My POI doesn't seem like a pothead or anything, but I'm really not sure how much he's smoking...and I'm wondering how it's affecting the PW's.

I do think that some positive changes have come about as overall he's been texting me more and asked me to go to this party with me, which was the first time we hung out in months. We ended up having a great night and making out (which is what we always end up doing when we spend time together as our chemistry is very intense). I feel like since we saw each other he's been a little more distant as he talked about taking me out this week (before I go back home- as we're currently living across the country from each other). We're going to see each other at a group thing again this week but he seems to have an issue/fear with us actually going on a date . Anyway sorry if this post was confusing, my main question was about the weed smoking issue.

1/02/2017 11:20 pm  #2

Re: How does weed affect things?

I have no idea, this is a good question. Some strains of weed can make you more alert while some relax you. 
Either way, I don't think drugs have too big of an impact on how it effects them. PW always reaches them, either if they're sleeping or sober, etc. Doesn't matter.

1/02/2017 11:22 pm  #3

Thanks Blue! Honestly I smoked a little of what he had and it didn't make me too mellow or relaxed. It was more of a silly feeling. Again I'm not sure how much he smokes though and what other types he smokes. Either way your answer made me feel a little better.

1/02/2017 11:24 pm  #4

You're welcome. All your efforts enter his subconscious either way, if you're worried try making your PW very intense/strong. Either way, don't worry! They're definitely reaching him! 

1/03/2017 1:52 am  #5

jessieroro wrote:

Do any of you have a POI who smokes weed? My POI smokes but I'm not sure how much. I used to think it wasn't that much but after hanging out with him at a party last week (which I think possibly came about because of the PW I've been doing the past month), I saw him smoke a few times. I'm an open minded person who's experimented with drugs but I feel like with men it's so easy to use weed as a way to numb and block their emotions. My POI doesn't seem like a pothead or anything, but I'm really not sure how much he's smoking...and I'm wondering how it's affecting the PW's.

I do think that some positive changes have come about as overall he's been texting me more and asked me to go to this party with me, which was the first time we hung out in months. We ended up having a great night and making out (which is what we always end up doing when we spend time together as our chemistry is very intense). I feel like since we saw each other he's been a little more distant as he talked about taking me out this week (before I go back home- as we're currently living across the country from each other). We're going to see each other at a group thing again this week but he seems to have an issue/fear with us actually going on a date . Anyway sorry if this post was confusing, my main question was about the weed smoking issue.

Sweetie as long as you can really truly focus and feel the emotions it should still work! I would asked Lanie though because that would suck if it hindered you my dear!

Board footera