LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2017 10:36 am  #1

It worked.... sorta

So an update to my current situation. 
  I have been doing PW and every now and again some Remote Seduction. I have been able to manifest him back into my life on several occasions. We did end up spending the holidays and NYE together. When we hang out, it is very hit and miss. A lot of times he still acts like a boyfriend to me and then other times, he seems aloof and distant. We have kissed, hugged, held hands, told each other we loved each other, hung out on several occasions, and have had on and off communication. We broke up almost 3 months ago but the problem that I am facing here is the hot and cold I am having an issue with. Whenever I also try to bring up talks about the future or try to gauge where it is all heading, he dismisses me and tells me we always have these conversations, which we don't, because I am never able to get past the question to get an answer before he shuts me down. He did tell me the other day that while he does love me and wants me, he just doesn't want a relationship right now. Everyone I have talked to keeps telling me that he wants to keep his options open because he loves the attention he gets from all kinds of girls now that he is single. He won't follow me on IG, post anything about him and I, and won't even friend me on FB. All of these things which I tried to manifest and still, no results. He still is big into going out to the bar scene with the boys and meeting new people. I am wondering, is this a lost cause and should I just give up and move on? I do love him and I do want us to be together again but I keep hitting resistance with him and I don't want it to get to a point where he does find someone else and I am completely eradicated from his life completely. HELP! This is a forum. I need advice. 

1/06/2017 2:48 pm  #2

Re: It worked.... sorta

You're giving him too much power. If he won't follow you, post anything, or friend you - then it's his loss. Keep doing the visualizations, while in his body visualize him telling you "I added you, followed you, etc." And let go of all attachment. It sounds like he is acknowledging his feelings for you in a way but also fighting them. Keep doing what you're doing, but focus on being more loving/see him telling you he is committed to you and only you/he gets sick thinking or being around other women/etc. 

He told you he loves you and he wants you - how old are you two? It sounds like he doesn't exactly know what he wants and while your PW and RS is working - you need to focus on you two being together in a healthy, loving, committed relationship. These things are implanting themselves in his subconscious. The issue is, the more he fights - the more/harder you are going to have to do your PW and RS if this is what you truly want.

1/06/2017 2:49 pm  #3

Just remember in the end - YOU are the gift. YOU are the diamond in his life. Not the other way around!! HE needs to chase YOU! If you feel better, go NC and keep doing your sessions!

1/06/2017 2:59 pm  #4

I would agree that I am giving him too much power and that was always my biggest down fall in the relationship. We were together on and off for 6 years (the past time 2.5 years) but it seems throughout the years that he struggles with having a relationship. He broke up with me almost 3 months ago and I seriously having been doing PW for just as long, sometimes even twice a day because of the resistance that I feel from him. While he does love the benefits of having a relationship, he tells me constantly that he just doesn't want a relationship right now. He tells me that he loves being selfish with his time, loves being able to come and go as he pleases and not have to answer to anyone, and loves not having the responsibility that comes along with having a relationship. What I don't understand is why when we do hung out and talk, does he do things that a boyfriend would do but when I bring up the topic of having a relationship, he gets mad at me. I want to just go with the flow but at the same time, I want to make sure that I am not being played for a fool either. Having me but keeping his options open and then when he wants a relationship, I am the fall back girl. He will be 27 in a couple of weeks and I will be 30 this year. 

Blue wrote:

You're giving him too much power. If he won't follow you, post anything, or friend you - then it's his loss. Keep doing the visualizations, while in his body visualize him telling you "I added you, followed you, etc." And let go of all attachment. It sounds like he is acknowledging his feelings for you in a way but also fighting them. Keep doing what you're doing, but focus on being more loving/see him telling you he is committed to you and only you/he gets sick thinking or being around other women/etc. 

He told you he loves you and he wants you - how old are you two? It sounds like he doesn't exactly know what he wants and while your PW and RS is working - you need to focus on you two being together in a healthy, loving, committed relationship. These things are implanting themselves in his subconscious. The issue is, the more he fights - the more/harder you are going to have to do your PW and RS if this is what you truly want.

1/06/2017 3:01 pm  #5

I started a mini NC two days ago just to take a step back because everything that he is doing is starting to bother me, like I mentioned, social media, keeping his options open.... and well, I haven't heard from him at all and I have done PW a few times. But then again, he could be purposely ignoring me as a way to get back at me for not wanting to play second fiddle to other girls. 

Blue wrote:

Just remember in the end - YOU are the gift. YOU are the diamond in his life. Not the other way around!! HE needs to chase YOU! If you feel better, go NC and keep doing your sessions!

1/06/2017 3:20 pm  #6

See. Because you keep saying things like "purposely ignoring me to get back at me" "doesn't want to commit" "wants other girls" "being played" "loves coming and going as he pleases" - that's what is going to continue. Thoughts and words are things and you are empowering these thoughts and actions, not him. You are the one who keeps repeating "he doesn't want a relationship" "he wants to be single" - well guess what? The Universe is listening, so that's what you're going to get - neither a relationship or a commitment to you.

You need to change your mindset completely because at this rate, you are only sabotaging yourself. Other women do not matter because you already know that you are the one he loves and wants, so why do you entertain any thoughts or words that contradict that? By doing so, you are holding back all your power and making your PW and RS sessions weak because you doubt they will change his mind. HIS WORDS DONT MATTER!!! Only YOURS do! YOU have all the power here! 

I would strongly recommend going NC for more than two days. You need to completely cut him off, continue your sessions and watch him run back to you. But if he doesn't, understand that your thoughts and words contributed to it. Because you allowed his thoughts and words to influence you and hold you back.

1/06/2017 3:26 pm  #7

I only say those things because these are all the things that he keeps telling me. I have done visualizations of different things being said and also writing in my journal positive affirmations and things that I want to happen and be said but I always get the opposite response from him no matter how positive and optimistic I try to be. But you're absolutely right, I do need to change my mindset, despite what he may be telling me or how he may be behaving right now. How long do you think I should do NC? I did that right after the break up and 3 weeks in, he was showing up at my house. But I do worry, which I know I am not supposed to do, that if I do NC again, that he will completely give up and disappear for good. 

1/06/2017 3:28 pm  #8

wanderlusting wrote:

I only say those things because these are all the things that he keeps telling me. I have done visualizations of different things being said and also writing in my journal positive affirmations and things that I want to happen and be said but I always get the opposite response from him no matter how positive and optimistic I try to be. But you're absolutely right, I do need to change my mindset, despite what he may be telling me or how he may be behaving right now. How long do you think I should do NC? I did that right after the break up and 3 weeks in, he was showing up at my house. But I do worry, which I know I am not supposed to do, that if I do NC again, that he will completely give up and disappear for good. 

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT HE TELLS YOU!!

You need to do NC until he reaches out because you're giving him too much power of you. He will not disappear but if you keep worrying about it and giving that worry power - then he WILL disappear.

1/06/2017 3:29 pm  #9

Thank you so much. Sometimes we need someone to give us a swift reality change on our own self-fulfilling prophecy 

1/06/2017 3:30 pm  #10

Any hints on what I should be saying during my PW sessions, especially from his stand on everything?

Board footera