LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2017 1:05 pm  #21

Re: It worked.... sorta

Oasiscalm wrote:

There is a button on your phone you can press called BLOCK.

Why are you sitting there allowing his toxicity in your life.

Exactly! A man should never call you out of your name, make fun of you or be nasty to you! Especially a man you "love" - if the man I love did that, I can guarantee that the love I have for him would be hit out of me real quick by my self love. There is no reason to keep people like this in your life. Wander, do yourself a favor - cut the cord and MOVE ON! For GOOD! He obviously does not respect you or himself! He sounds like a real douchebag!

1/07/2017 4:38 pm  #22

Agree with OC and Blue, BLOCK his A**

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/19/2017 9:25 am  #23

He started going to therapy and a few days ago he told me that I was more than welcome to go to his therapy session and speak with his therapist about things that "I think are wrong with him" so he can get the appropriate help he needs to change and become a better person. I ended up not going to this therapy session with him because I am not sure that he truly wants to change or that he sees anything wrong with himself. I know that he does struggle with a lot of personal demons and I have always tried to be there and help him out. A part of me wishes that I had gone to his therapy because maybe, getting my side of things will be beneficial for him changing and helping him to progress. The only way that we could have a healthy and successful relationship is if we both change the unhealthy aspects of both of our personalities. 

Blue wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

There is a button on your phone you can press called BLOCK.

Why are you sitting there allowing his toxicity in your life.

Exactly! A man should never call you out of your name, make fun of you or be nasty to you! Especially a man you "love" - if the man I love did that, I can guarantee that the love I have for him would be hit out of me real quick by my self love. There is no reason to keep people like this in your life. Wander, do yourself a favor - cut the cord and MOVE ON! For GOOD! He obviously does not respect you or himself! He sounds like a real douchebag!

Board footera