Lanie Stevens, Author -- "Empowering Women Forum" - http://laniestevensauthor.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



1/08/2017 9:23 am  #1


Simple Manifestation technique

Hey guys,
Not sure if this was already linked but I found this and it worked for me within a few hours! I manifested a first text from a person who next texted me first. Give it a go!

https://youtu.be/HsnFM_DJF3g

1/08/2017 11:34 am  #2


Re: Simple Manifestation technique

Thanks for sharing. Sounds great.  I noticed that in the youtube comments several people also got results. 

Last edited by BettyBlue (1/08/2017 11:34 am)

1/08/2017 5:14 pm  #3


Re: Simple Manifestation technique

Thanks ping! How have you been?
ill try it out and let you know how it goes 


All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

 

1/09/2017 4:50 am  #4


Re: Simple Manifestation technique

Yeah I saw that several did get results! That's why I was more confident in trying it out.

I've been well thanks, as of recently haha but lots of progress and always keep an eye out on here

     Thread Starter

1/12/2017 9:52 am  #5


Re: Simple Manifestation technique

Thanks for sharing!!

1/12/2017 2:55 pm  #6


Re: Simple Manifestation technique

ping wrote:

Hey guys,
Not sure if this was already linked but I found this and it worked for me within a few hours! I manifested a first text from a person who next texted me first. Give it a go!

https://youtu.be/HsnFM_DJF3g

 
Thank you sweetie!💞

1/17/2017 10:35 am  #7


Re: Simple Manifestation technique

hi 
any one else got a result with this technique?

1/23/2017 10:40 pm  #8


Re: Simple Manifestation technique

loveuall wrote:

hi 
any one else got a result with this technique?

 
I tried. This works. Got an email reply from my person.

1/23/2017 10:44 pm  #9


Re: Simple Manifestation technique

loveuall wrote:

loveuall wrote:

hi 
any one else got a result with this technique?

 
I tried. This works. Got an email reply from my person.

Has anyone found that this one works better than the Kundalini Meditation?  Or vice versa ?

1/24/2017 9:55 am  #10


Re: Simple Manifestation technique

I gave this a go just now. I wasn't quite sure what to "put into the ball of energy/light". I just visualized him. Was that the way to do it?

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

While guests are welcomed be sure to "REGISTER" so you can post your comments.