LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2017 3:14 pm  #1

It does matter how often you do it.

So I've been seeing a lot of "Does it matter how much I do PW/BWD?"

Short answer, yes. Long answer, still yes.

When you do these techniques, it connects your subconscious to theirs. Over time, the techniques get stronger and stronger. They ALWAYS work, no matter what. You will just see "slower" results in the beginning because it's like when you workout your body in real life.

So let's think of these techniques as workouts. When you workout, let's say you do it 2-3 times a week - you get results, maybe not as much as you would like. However let's say you work out once a day, your results will show up a little more faster because you're training more. The more you train, the better and stronger you get until it becomes second nature to you.

However, let's say you only work out once and then skip a couple weeks and then start again - it's like starting all over. Your body is sore, it takes some getting used to, etc.

These techniques are the same. Working out and PW/BWD are the same.

ALSO! Keep in mind, that it will take time to see results. It doesn't mean it isn't happening. You don't work out once and then wake up the next morning looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's a process!

But if you give up, all that work dwendles down and you're back to square one. So don't give up! EVERY time you do PW/BWD, it DOES work and it DOES reach your target! Just like when you work out, EVERY session makes your body closer to what you want!

So let's think of another thing...when you're done working out what do people usually drink? PROTEIN SHAKES! This ensures your muscles build correctly and stay and restore it.

So think of Neville's "imagination" technique and continued positive thinking as your protein shake! It will help make sure your techniques stay strong. But if you skip the protein shake guess what? It'll take longer for muscles to build. Same with PW/BWD - if you don't use positive thinking and stick with your imagination, your results will be delayed.

But after a workout, you don't want to drink soda and junk food. Because what does it do? Reverse what you did workout out! Just like after RS/BWD, you don't want to go back to negative thinking and  crying and pessimism because what does it do? Reverse all that work you did!

I hope this all makes sense and helps you guys.

Last edited by Blue (1/08/2017 3:16 pm)

1/08/2017 5:28 pm  #2

Re: It does matter how often you do it.

Those are some awesome thoughtful analogies.  PROTEIN SHAKES!  LOLs.  

If people can't meditate at least once a day, they obviously don't really want it bad enough.  

Find time to do it at least once a day Ladies, you can do it in the shower/bathtub and many other times and places that you haven't thought about.  I just today read an article about manifesting while you are having an orgasm.  Stop making excuses and do it consistently and frequently for best results.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/08/2017 7:02 pm  #3

You can workout too much and it will have a negative impact.
I also disagree that skipping it for a while brings you back to the start.

Many of these techniques will say to only do them when you're feeling good, of course Lanie says it's fine to show any kind of emotions, anger/sadness or so on but many members on here combine lots of different techniques so those people would probably skip the techniques for a while when they're feeling particularly bad.

1/08/2017 7:09 pm  #4

marilyng wrote:

Many of these techniques will say to only do them when you're feeling good, of course Lanie says it's fine to show any kind of emotions, anger/sadness or so on but many members on here combine lots of different techniques so those people would probably skip the techniques for a while when they're feeling particularly bad.

Well yeah, too much of anything is bad for you. Everyone knows that.

The point is, you can't expect not to do anything and for results to magically happen. It doesn't work like that.

1/09/2017 4:35 am  #5

and yet other people say that it does Blue, I believe remote seduction is totally seperate than law of attraction but many people use a combination of both or more LOA based techniques instead of remote seduction and they say simply knowing and believing is enough.

I think i've only seen one thread asking do people need to do it all the time, I do think people should use remote seduction techniques more than once of course but I think in general most people do.

1/09/2017 11:54 am  #6

Brilliant post! 

So often I've read forums where people say (about Lanie's method and other general RS or remote influence methods) that they did the technique once or twice and then they were dismayed to find that nothing happened. I think that the influencing that goes on in the person stays indefinitely, but it needs to be done daily, or near daily, for real results to happen. It's like building up interest in your bank account. Each session is like making a new deposite, and the more you put in, the more the money builds up over time.

1/09/2017 2:56 pm  #7

BettyBlue wrote:

Brilliant post! 

So often I've read forums where people say (about Lanie's method and other general RS or remote influence methods) that they did the technique once or twice and then they were dismayed to find that nothing happened. I think that the influencing that goes on in the person stays indefinitely, but it needs to be done daily, or near daily, for real results to happen. It's like building up interest in your bank account. Each session is like making a new deposite, and the more you put in, the more the money builds up over time.

Exactly. Once or twice - yeah sure your target will feel it, but the effects will eventually subside. 

1/10/2017 3:10 am  #8

marilyng wrote:

You are right skipping the technique or taking a break will not waste all of your previous efforts.

Many use the analogue of filling up a bucket with each session bring the bucket closer to being full.

Taking a break because it's become a chore is a good thing. Also if you feel you are experiencing resistance from the it is also good to take a short break then restart with enthusiasm.

1/10/2017 3:21 pm  #9

I agree with marilyng and oasiscalm. The effects remain with your target over time.
You shouldnt force yourself to keep up the technique if you are not feeling good with it, breaks are okay.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/10/2017 6:23 pm  #10

Maybe. But your target can ignore these feelings. They will still stay the same way unless you do it more often and more intense - that way the feelings grow stronger.

Board footera