LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/09/2017 1:48 pm  #1

Staying Positive - I really want to email him?

Hi everyone, 
Happy New Year 
I am staying positive, thinking good feeling thoughts but many anxieties have come up recently. 
I sent Happy New Year to my man but he did not reply ,,, 
But I have been doing consistent RS - PW every day and BWD every couple of days. Ive also tried the Chord Cutting meditation to see if that will help. 
I know the message is getting to him because most night I am waking up in the middle of the night and feel he is right there lying next to me. And its so emotional as well, I am crying and he is smiling / very gentle energy. 
My question is will I ruin it if I break the no contact? Im really feeling the urge to email him to make amends. 
Thank you ladies, and to wonderful Lanie. 
Sarah 

Feel It Real. 

1/09/2017 2:11 pm  #2

Re: Staying Positive - I really want to email him?

I want to email my guy too, it's been a few months now..again.. but he knows how to reach me and if he's thinking about me he will do so. I feel connected to him during the meditations also.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

1/09/2017 2:13 pm  #3

That is true  

Feel It Real. 

1/09/2017 3:36 pm  #4

Hi SJ, read Lanie's explanation about NC here:

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1153

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/09/2017 3:53 pm  #5

Thank you Emmiline! 

Yes I am having more and more "spiritual" like conversations with him at the moment. I can literally feel him connect with me through the ether, sounds crazy I know. Its so strong emotionally that Im fighting the urge to actually contact him in this realm. I know he will be back. But have to stay faithful and positive. X 

Feel It Real. 

1/09/2017 4:32 pm  #6

Not crazy at all dear, thats great connection you have with him 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/10/2017 4:22 pm  #7

sarahjayne wrote:

Hi everyone, 
Happy New Year 
I am staying positive, thinking good feeling thoughts but many anxieties have come up recently. 
I sent Happy New Year to my man but he did not reply ,,, 
But I have been doing consistent RS - PW every day and BWD every couple of days. Ive also tried the Chord Cutting meditation to see if that will help. 
I know the message is getting to him because most night I am waking up in the middle of the night and feel he is right there lying next to me. And its so emotional as well, I am crying and he is smiling / very gentle energy. 
My question is will I ruin it if I break the no contact? Im really feeling the urge to email him to make amends. 
Thank you ladies, and to wonderful Lanie. 
Sarah 

Hi sweetie!  I know it's hard this time of year to not give in and contact him but you must stay away.  What will happen if you contact him?  It may end up being a brief phone call that is uncomfortable and distant and if it is like that it can ruin your self-esteem for a period of time.  He most likely won't tell you what he has been thinking and feeling (which you hope for) and you will doubt that your visualizations are working.  Had I contacted my fiancé' he would have been as distant as he was when we broke up (I confirmed this with him) and I would have most likely been devastated.  Rather than allow this to happen I kept control of the situation and myself and ONLY sent him messages during my visualizations.  He got them, they worked, he came back.  Don't set yourself up for disappointment and failure.  xoxoxoxoxo

1/10/2017 6:29 pm  #8

Hi Lanie!! You are wonderful. 

I am continuing with PW and feel amazing, very positive about us being together again. I look at a photo of him when doing the meditations and several times this week I have woken up and felt him right there. 

Will not reach out to him at all, even although he owes me some money also. Im letting that go for now. 

Sarah xxx

Feel It Real. 

1/10/2017 6:33 pm  #9

Also instead of focusing on the little break up, I am imagining instead what our reunion looks like and what he says  

Feel It Real. 

Board footera