LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2017 4:51 pm  #1

Cutting Cord Meditation

Hi lovelies.

Has anyone done Lanie's cutting cord meditation and how did you feel afterwards? I am considering doing it but I honestly have no knowledge on what it does and haven't seen many people talk about their experiences. I am paranoid that by cutting the cord it will stop my connection to him and the PW/BWD I have done.

1/10/2017 9:37 pm  #2

Re: Cutting Cord Meditation

Hi Blue,
Refer Lanies post here:

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1153

"Why is the "cutting the cord" meditation necessary?  There is a physical, emotional and sexual attachment from you to your ex.  When you cut the cord between you it will do 2 things:  allow you to regain your power and make them feel the loss of you.  When you are emotionally connected to them they know it and there is no pressure on them to re-connect to you because you haven't gone anywhere.  Using the meditation allows them to feel the loss of the connection between you.  Does that mean that you are no longer connected?  Of course not!  You connect with them during PW and BWD meditations.  But you have complete control over the connection.  They cannot tap into your energy and drain it any longer."

I do cutting the cord from time to time, it releases the negative emotions i may be feeling about my target (anxiety, clinginess). Its like sometimes they have a power over you and this releases you from it. I felt lighter and less attached to the outcome. It didnt diminish the feelings my target had or push him away at all. I recommend you try it.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/10/2017 10:29 pm  #3

Oh! I see. Thank you Em! I will try it!

1/14/2017 7:12 pm  #4

Em, your experience sounds great but does this apply to ppl who are not your exes? Don't think so right?

1/14/2017 7:18 pm  #5

Minami wrote:

Em, your experience sounds great but does this apply to ppl who are not your exes? Don't think so right?

You can apply it to people who are not your exes

1/16/2017 6:35 am  #6

Team, 

Need help. I am new to PWD and BHD.Book and meditation talks abt connecting at subconscious level and through third eye. I am not sure if i am able to reach that deep level.Not sure if i am visualising a ray of light through my third eye to his third eye the way it should be done. Do u suggest any alternate way to tap in my subconscious mind or connect to his third eye/subconscious mind.. Pls help 

1/16/2017 2:44 pm  #7

Minami wrote:

Hi hun, you can use it on the guy you do the techniques on.
There is the connection you develop with them from the technique so its perfect to release that.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/17/2017 4:03 am  #8

loveuall wrote:

Team, 

Need help. I am new to PWD and BHD.Book and meditation talks abt connecting at subconscious level and through third eye. I am not sure if i am able to reach that deep level.Not sure if i am visualising a ray of light through my third eye to his third eye the way it should be done. Do u suggest any alternate way to tap in my subconscious mind or connect to his third eye/subconscious mind.. Pls help 

Hi sweetie,

Edit:
I was digging around and found this posted by Rubybell68 

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1363

Last edited by emmiline (1/17/2017 4:14 am)

1/17/2017 6:33 am  #9

Team, 

Hi sweetie,

Edit:
I was digging around and found this posted by Rubybell68

Thanks a ton Emmiline .. Really appreciate

Last edited by loveuall (1/17/2017 7:01 am)

1/29/2017 11:07 pm  #10

Does anyone feel any kind of tension or anxiety post cord/tie cutting meditations? I am trying to break the attachment and cord that I have between my guy and I due to there being a lot of negativity and I am ready to release him and be free. 

Board footera