LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2017 5:28 pm  #11

Re: My success with my 'soon-to-be' BF

Beautiful1: I wrote a letter to myself from him..that was before New Years eve. So other that that, no. He phoned me out of the blue that night to wish me Happy New Year. I had done PW and BWD on him since the 27th of Dec

Kukasai: A little bit of both. Sometimes I whisper in his ear what I want to hear from him and he repeats my words, sometimes I just make him say all the lovely things to me. Because I know him, I can easily hear him tell me stuff in his own words. It can be: I love you, You are always on my mind, I regret that I broke up with you, You're the only one for me, I can't help comparing other women to you -and they always come (fall?) short. Sometimes I see him looking at my FB pictures and longing for me (other times I see him using my pics for 'inspiration' ;) Sometimes I see him being restless and then it occurs to him that it's because he misses me. I see him out on the town partying but it isn't as fun because I'm not there. And other women don't interest him at al because he can't help comparing them to me: The Goddess Queen!

I really like doing both PW and BWP. Only because it makes ME fell good -it's not hard work for me at all. After a session I always become softer and my energy is higher. I also like the idea that I can communicate with him ('for real') without all the misunderstandings. To me there is no difference between talking with him in my mind or talking with him IRL.
I'm so excited and so looking forward to seeing if he'll actually use the words I've been saying to him when I meet up with him again...in less than 14 days now and maybe -hopefully- my BWD scenarios will play out, too ;)

1/21/2017 5:35 pm  #12

Wow, amazing!  Please let us know how it goes.  Thanks so much!  Well done.  It is so encouraging.

1/21/2017 5:42 pm  #13

Thx, Kukasai. I will update no matter what happens, be sure of that

1/21/2017 6:16 pm  #14

Well girl i wish you the best on the trip!
Im pretty sure you will have success even more!

1/21/2017 6:26 pm  #15

TLC, congrats!!  did you speak at all during the year apart?

1/22/2017 8:54 am  #16

HH: We have but never other than the occasional texts. 
He broke up with me almost a year ago and I immediately went NC after we split up. I wished him well when he did. No harsh words were exchanged back then.

1/22/2017 5:31 pm  #17

Wow! Awesome, so happy for you.
When you visualise him looking at your FB pictures and longing for you, do you call him to you first and then see him looking at the pictures?

1/23/2017 2:07 am  #18

Hi Joshbemine: Well, sometimes I call out for him like in Lanie's books. Sometimes I just see him sitting in his kitchen looking at my pics when I close my eyes. He has a big smile on his face when he looks at my pics. I know that there is one pic in particular that he likes. He smiles and remember the good times we had, how beautiful I am and he just wonders why on earth he ever broke up with me -and he is longing to see me and be with me again. Other times I see him in bed looking at the pics and he can't help getting super hard and excited

I find it VERY easy to visualize and I'm convinced that I'm in contact with him even if I don't call him first.
But I like the thought of greeting him before doing PW or BWD on him. I like seeing his face lightening up in a big smile when he hears my voice.

Last edited by TLC (1/23/2017 2:29 am)

1/23/2017 2:40 am  #19

TLC wrote:

Hi Joshbemine: Well, sometimes I call out for him like in Lanie's books. Sometimes I just see him sitting in his kitchen looking at my pics when I close my eyes. He has a big smile on his face when he looks at my pics. I know that there is one pic in particular that he likes. He smiles and remember the good times we had, how beautiful I am and he just wonders why on earth he ever broke up with me -and he is longing to see me and be with me again. Other times I see him in bed looking at the pics and he can't help getting super hard and excited

I find it VERY easy to visualize and I'm convinced that I'm in contact with him even if I don't call him first.
But I like the thought of greeting him before doing PW or BWD on him. I like seeing his face lightening up in a big smile when he hears my voice.

Omg, I love that LOL. Has he said anything to you that you have visualized, TLC?

1/23/2017 2:48 am  #20

Blue: I love it, too
Not yet. But I'm sure he will when we meet up in less that 2 weeks. 
I'll keep you updated no matter what happens

Board footera