LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2017 10:41 am  #1

THANK YOU FATHER MY LIFE IS MAGNIFICENT- UPDATE

Hello darlings, 
I have so much to share, so many manifestations. 
Early December a friend reached out to me, she was having the worse time, - her landlord was taking her to court to be evicted, she had no money (a single mother with 3 kids) I tried to explain the technique to her, but she wasnt getting it. lol then I remember Ali's quote "=It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen." So I told her write and say this everyday, I will do it with you. - THANK YOU FATHER MY LIFE IS MAGNIFICENT" Everyday she text me that statement. 3 weeks after she msg me, that by saying and writing that statement daily her life changed. Her landlord who took her to court came to her and apologized for doing so, one day she she had o money, she still wrote and said the statement and that day a man a repeat customer came into her store, and handed her an envelope, and said for you. she opened it and it was $100 cash, the guy who broke her heart returned professing his undying love, something she wanted badly,  to this day she continues to make that one statement and text it to me, when she does I text it back to her and say it myself several times a day....and ME, WOW INCREDIBLE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED.

ME.. I Just returned from a business trip with the guy I liked, he stayed in my room, even though we had a suite with a pull out bed in the living room, he slept next to me every night.  We laugh, we talked, shared our dreams,we have so much in common, it was the best time I ever had with any man. STILL NO SEX. HAHA. Well he's still with his GF. December end of year we needed to make our numbers, We were travelling at that time, and on the last day I spoke to our Director, he said " we need a miracle" after I got off the phone, I closed my eyes, and I repeated silently " I AM, I AM' THANK YOU FATHER MY LIFE IS MAGNIFICENT immediately following I told my guy call this customer, call that customer, we couldn't believe it, by the end of day, he and I didnt just get the numbers needed to make the company's numbers, we exceeded it and had the highest December sales since 2013. When we called the director he screamed and said go team... (my guy's name and mine) My guy now calls us team K & M. Upon my return from the trip, we had a managers dinner and the director rose and said " I need to make a toast to and he toasted to me, and said I have never seen anything like this before"

This man, there is no sex, no intimacy but we have something, I see it in how he looks at me. How he hugs me, I see it in the photos he take's with me.... When I lay beside him i just say thank you Father for this wonderful man. On the return flight, he was watching a movie, and I was sleepy and without even thinking I just lay my head on his shoulder and slept.. HAHA, It's just how comfortable and close I feel with him. Every Nights when I go to bed, I sleep in my big wonderful house with him next to me, and I say THANK YOU FATHER MY LIFE IS MAGNIFICENT"  If I wake in the middle of the night i say it, When I wake up I say it.

xoxo
Cherie

Last edited by Cheriesymone (1/12/2017 10:45 am)

Blessed Is She Who Believed

1/12/2017 11:38 am  #2

Re: THANK YOU FATHER MY LIFE IS MAGNIFICENT- UPDATE

Beautiful
Powerful affirmation
Thank you in share it with us. I will definately say it too. Need some changes in my life. Xx

1/12/2017 4:45 pm  #3

Same here, thank you and I will also try it, I have also passed it to a friend

1/12/2017 5:09 pm  #4

Thank you, your life is magnificent! Thank you, my life is magnificent too! <3

"Magic" is nothing more than hacking reality. The universe is a matrix. You can tweak the code.
It's just around the corner.

1/14/2017 9:37 pm  #5

This is so beautiful! Thank you, Cherie. Miss your posts on this board!

Board footera