LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2017 1:54 am  #1

Ex's Coming Back - Random Men

Hi Girls!

Been doing PW and BWD every other day.  He did reach out to me on his own on Sunday. With our inner lingo too.  Will see him in a few days for a work thing we have together. Excited to see the change in him when we see each other in person. 

Question:  do your exes come out of the wood work when you start doing the technique consistently? One of my exes whom I had a passionate relationship and we were in love keeps hounding me.  Sending me "I love you" messages.  Reaching out in a way he had never done before. Also, he's married.  Another guy whom I had a crush on, who lives in another country also reached out.  Had not spoken to him since March of last year.  If this is proof I am making waves, then that means this is definitely getting to my Love S!!!

Any other suggestions besides PW and BWD?  I will see him on Monday and have not spoken with him since Tuesday.  I want to make the most impact before Monday comes around.  Still, I do not reach out to him unless he does.

Big Hugs and Love!

1/14/2017 2:27 am  #2

Re: Ex's Coming Back - Random Men

Whiteztarrnite wrote:

Hi Girls!

Been doing PW and BWD every other day.  He did reach out to me on his own on Sunday. With our inner lingo too.  Will see him in a few days for a work thing we have together. Excited to see the change in him when we see each other in person. 

Question:  do your exes come out of the wood work when you start doing the technique consistently? One of my exes whom I had a passionate relationship and we were in love keeps hounding me.  Sending me "I love you" messages.  Reaching out in a way he had never done before. Also, he's married.  Another guy whom I had a crush on, who lives in another country also reached out.  Had not spoken to him since March of last year.  If this is proof I am making waves, then that means this is definitely getting to my Love S!!!

Any other suggestions besides PW and BWD?  I will see him on Monday and have not spoken with him since Tuesday.  I want to make the most impact before Monday comes around.  Still, I do not reach out to him unless he does.

Big Hugs and Love!

Yes. Exes and people you have had some kind of romantic relationship with/dated seem to come out. It makes a ripple, I believe. But rest assured that yes, your love and efforts is reaching your target as well - even if you don't get a "sign" that they are.

Just do an intense PW/BWD session before seeing him. Put on some music and put your all into it. Good luck! Keep us updated xo.

1/14/2017 3:01 am  #3

Whiteztarrnite wrote:

Hi Girls!

Been doing PW and BWD every other day. He did reach out to me on his own on Sunday. With our inner lingo too. Will see him in a few days for a work thing we have together. Excited to see the change in him when we see each other in person.

Question: do your exes come out of the wood work when you start doing the technique consistently? One of my exes whom I had a passionate relationship and we were in love keeps hounding me. Sending me "I love you" messages. Reaching out in a way he had never done before. Also, he's married. Another guy whom I had a crush on, who lives in another country also reached out. Had not spoken to him since March of last year. If this is proof I am making waves, then that means this is definitely getting to my Love S!!!

Any other suggestions besides PW and BWD? I will see him on Monday and have not spoken with him since Tuesday. I want to make the most impact before Monday comes around. Still, I do not reach out to him unless he does.

Big Hugs and Love!

Are you calling out his full name during the meditation and visualizing him clearly?  Just wondering why all the
other dudes are contacting you also.  If you haven't already done so, make sure you get Lanie's PP because she
has advice about dealing with your man besides just doing the meditations and you will really benefit from doing
all of Lanie's teachings.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/14/2017 5:01 am  #4

Welcome Whiteztarmite,
You're doing great. Men from your past seeking you out are picking up on the energy / vibration you are in, this is good 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/15/2017 12:45 am  #5

I really hope it's a good indicator if that's true, because in the past week (in which I've picked up the technique again to heal my relationship), I had the first long friendly phone call with my ex husband in almost a year (really... it was super-lovely and it feels like we're on the way to becoming BFFs) and I had coffee today with the guy I broke up with a few months before meeting my current love and it was an easy, fun, friendly interaction. I have somehow unintentionally manifested a great deal of ease and healing in both of those situations.

Last edited by BellaLupa (1/15/2017 12:47 am)

"Magic" is nothing more than hacking reality. The universe is a matrix. You can tweak the code.
It's just around the corner.

Board footera