LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2017 7:11 pm  #1

questions about hearing something from a friend about ex

So i haven't heard from my ex since  March 2015..today i heard from a friend that he ws dating someone after he broke up with me and it crushed me honestly..it really hurt but she told me that he suffered dating that woman.. that she absolutely made him miserable

i wonder if this was the law of attraction at hand returning him everything he did to me and if this would help him realize what he lost when he broke up with me?

What are thoughts?

My girlfriend had a guy she really really really loved..he was afraid of commitment to her and broke it off..then he started dating someone else..and she told me a couple of months ago that he came back to her and they are slowly dating...

is that sometimes what is necessary for a man to realize what he has lost and come back to treat the women differently?/

1/15/2017 2:32 am  #2

Re: questions about hearing something from a friend about ex

Hi Esty83,

Yes, sometimes men need to date other women in order to see what they miss out with you.
Don't worry and keep doing PW and BWD on him; he will be back. You could tell him that you're always on his mind, no other woman can compare to you etc.

See the story about your friend that has started dating her ex again as a sign from the Universe that it can be done

1/17/2017 10:51 pm  #3

Re: questions about hearing something from a friend about ex

i actually had success 
i was shocked..i had this wierd feeling about seeing him at a lecture i was going to randomly go that same said friend invited me to. and wo and behold my ex showed up and was shocked to see  me..at first he left then he returned and stayed for half an hour of the lecture..the funny part is the rabbi was talking about how picky men who think soemone better is there for them stay single until their 40 and they could loose the real love and soul mate of their life if they keep doing that..and my ex was there for that lecture..lol universe at it's finest

Board footera