LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2017 6:47 am  #1

Orgasm meditation by lanie

Curious to know if anyone tried this one along with PW and BHD. And if there are indeed results obtained.? 

1/18/2017 2:59 am  #2

Re: Orgasm meditation by lanie

loveuall wrote:

Curious to know if anyone tried this one along with PW and BHD. And if there are indeed results obtained.? 

I was unaware that Lanie had this but I read another article about it a few days ago.  It said that when you are in

the state of orgasm (not climax) that your consciousness is at just the right level to visualize and manifest.  I think

I'm going to try this as it will probably be lots of fun and I can kill two birds with one stone plus it will feel good

too. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/18/2017 4:51 am  #3

Yes, I had a thread about it recently here! It won't let me post a link but if you search 'orgasm' you should find it on here!

1/18/2017 5:45 am  #4

rosetinted wrote:

Yes, I had a thread about it recently here! It won't let me post a link but if you search 'orgasm' you should find it on here!

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1348

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

1/18/2017 10:29 am  #5

Thank you. Any success with it though..how to use it..?

1/18/2017 11:46 am  #6

This is actually a common thing in a lot of occult traditions. Chaos magick practitioners, for example, will create a sigil (a symbol comprised of broken down letters from a written short statement they want to manifest) and often use masturbation/orgasm while focusing energy on it to "charge" it. Makes sense.

"Magic" is nothing more than hacking reality. The universe is a matrix. You can tweak the code.
It's just around the corner.

1/22/2017 2:23 am  #7

BellaLupa wrote:

This is actually a common thing in a lot of occult traditions. Chaos magick practitioners, for example, will create a sigil (a symbol comprised of broken down letters from a written short statement they want to manifest) and often use masturbation/orgasm while focusing energy on it to "charge" it. Makes sense.

Wow could you elaborate more? It sounds kinda more out there than the regular RS/ RI??

1/22/2017 2:26 am  #8

Indigo wrote:

loveuall wrote:

I was unaware that Lanie had this but I read another article about it a few days ago.  It said that when you are in

the state of orgasm (not climax) that your consciousness is at just the right level to visualize and manifest.  I think

I'm going to try this as it will probably be lots of fun and I can kill two birds with one stone plus it will feel good

too. 

Wow..won't the target have more initial resistance/ confusion if the sexual feelings are suddenly so strong?? Just curious dear for certain cases

1/22/2017 2:42 am  #9

Minami wrote:

Wow..won't the target have more initial resistance/ confusion if the sexual feelings are suddenly so strong?? Just curious dear for certain cases

I don't think so.  It is our mental state during orgasm that is perfect for meditating.  It doesn't necessarily transmit
anything sexual to the target unless that's what we're trying to convey.

1/22/2017 2:45 am  #10

Indigo wrote:

Minami wrote:

I don't think so.  It is our mental state during orgasm that is perfect for meditating.  It doesn't necessarily transmit
anything sexual to the target unless that's what we're trying to convey.

Ooh I see I guess we can just visualize a loving relationship at that point then..thanks dear

Board footera