LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2017 9:25 am  #1

Success with PW and BWD but now need help on next move

Well i need help and suggestion now. My partner contacted me today on emails and WA after doing PW and BWD meditations for a few days
and we made love on WA as we felt the strong urge. He is resisting i know but giving up too. What should i do next? Wait for him to ping back or
contact him?

After fighting with me six months back, he is seeing a girl for last 3 weeks. They dont have any physical connect as she lives with her husband.
what do u suggest me to do?

1/20/2017 1:26 pm  #2

Re: Success with PW and BWD but now need help on next move

I would keep doing PW and BWD till he comes back. Don't contact him..
What is WA?

1/20/2017 2:06 pm  #3

Whatsapp maybe?

1/20/2017 2:07 pm  #4

TLC wrote:

I would keep doing PW and BWD till he comes back. Don't contact him..
What is WA?

What's app. We are in long distance relationship due to work for last 2 years.

1/20/2017 4:29 pm  #5

Hi loveuall, great that your PW / BWD sessions are working on him!
But i want to add: Dont give yourself away to that man until he makes it known that he wants to be with you.
What you are doing is helping him take the edge off, he gives you small crumbs of himself then runs back to his real life.
Go no contact and if he does contact you only maintain communication if he is respecting you, willing to take you out on an actual date etc.
The fact that he is involved with a married woman has alarm bells ringing already. Try not to get caught up in their mess. Keep up the technique on him though, just be mindful that he is keeping his options open right now.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/20/2017 6:42 pm  #6

loveuall wrote:

Well i need help and suggestion now. My partner contacted me today on emails and WA after doing PW and BWD meditations for a few days
and we made love on WA as we felt the strong urge. He is resisting i know but giving up too. What should i do next? Wait for him to ping back or
contact him?

After fighting with me six months back, he is seeing a girl for last 3 weeks. They dont have any physical connect as she lives with her husband.
what do u suggest me to do?

Don't chase him and don't have phone sex if he is involved with another woman.  Her being married is irrelevant.

It only takes a few minutes to have sex - I'm sure you know this already.  When is the last time you saw him in

person?  Have you read Lanie's third book PP?  If not, you need to do so immediately.  Everybody needs to stop

wasting their efforts on meditating and then not following ALL of Lanie's teachings about dealing with men.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/20/2017 9:24 pm  #7

As many others said, don't have sex or any sexual contact with him until he's stated he wants to be committed to you. It doesn't matter who he's talking to, they're irrelevant in the situation

Keep doing PW and switch up your visualisations - have him tell you things like "I only want you and no one else." "I am yours forever." "I will no longer speak to any other women." "I only have eyes for you."..etc. anything you need to hear in the visualisations in order to feel and believe it!

Board footera