LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2017 12:34 am  #1

Falling asleep, deep trance or hypnosis

I just did the Pussy Whipped meditation.  I have done meditation once or twice in the past in a group scenario with a person leading it.  I am beginning to think i can't do meditations.  The last thing I remember was going through the relaxation of parts.  Then the next thing was the coming awake in 5 steps.

I had my thoughts ready and focused.  Did I just sleep through the meditation or did I channel my thoughts and just don't remember?

Thanks for any answers.

1/22/2017 2:34 am  #2

Re: Falling asleep, deep trance or hypnosis

Njoyurlife wrote:

I just did the Pussy Whipped meditation. I have done meditation once or twice in the past in a group scenario with a person leading it. I am beginning to think i can't do meditations. The last thing I remember was going through the relaxation of parts. Then the next thing was the coming awake in 5 steps.

I had my thoughts ready and focused. Did I just sleep through the meditation or did I channel my thoughts and just don't remember?

Thanks for any answers.

Hello Njoyurlife!

I think we all fall asleep during meditations sometimes and then we don't remember whether we completed the

session or not.  We are so tired at bed time that when we start to meditate we can't help but drift off to sleep

Whenever this occurs I just do another meditation session the next morning or sometime during the day when

I'm not so tired and exhausted.  Just keep at it, you'll get it right soon enough.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/23/2017 2:08 am  #3

Re: Falling asleep, deep trance or hypnosis

Falling into deep hypnotic state is common but so is falling asleep (as I have done many many times). Firstly work out whether you have fallen asleep or entered a trance state

If u awake when the audio counts backwards from 5-1 then you were in a deep trance.

If you recall a dream you had whilst the audio was on then you were sleeping.

To avoid falling asleep make a few amendments.
- Don't do the meditation when you are tired
- Do it sitting up
- I start the meditation a few minutes into the track so I don't get so relaxed i fall asleep.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (1/23/2017 2:08 am)

Board footera