LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/22/2017 3:44 am  #1

SIX ex-'lovers/admirers' showed up

Sorry for the long post, but if you still don't believe.. Well.. LOA is real. I am manifesting things like crazy.. Not only in the area of love but also with my job, travels, friends and finances. I manifest things like crazy now! 

So I haven't been around lately, I noticed my vibes were getting down from this forum so I needed a break to focus more on my manifestations. And with succes.. In the last THREE weeks I have SIX "exes" (lovers/guys I dated/guys who had a crush on me years ago) reached out to me.. This just can't be a coincidence. They reach out through all different ways. It's so funny to experience. For all the people who still had doubts: THIS.REALLY.WORKS.!! Even ex-crushes I totally forgot about seem to think about me right now. 

The most important of all... My love (my POI) also reached out AFTER 1.5 years apart !! We did have some contact from time to time in the meantime, but I mostly initiated or it was around one of our birthdays. However, conversations were always shortlasting and it was mostly me who did the talking. This time the tables were turned. He reached out 2 weeks after NYE and wished me a happy new year (like wth.. I know right?). I instantly knew there was some alcohol involved so I expected the conversation to end really soon (but I was still positive: I was on his mind and now his barriers are off to reach out to me). Well, the conversation didn't end.. He kept talking, asking questions, making jokes. It felt so natural. I didn't need him to come back or to contact me (although I knew I love him unconditionally and visualized us being together regularly) but it felt soooo good. (For people who don't know my story, we had a relationship for >6 years, my insecurities/depression broke it off, and we both got into another relationship very soon. Although I love my new guy too, it's different with what I had with my POI. The connection between us is from another world, it's ridiculous...still... ) Things aren't going really well between me and my new man (from both sides), so I thought this is exactly how the universe has planned it.. it is happening like.. RIGHT NOW... But then.. out of the blue he stopped messaging me again. Now, I am just heartbroken. I enjoyed our conversation so much that I got dependent from it I guess.. Last week I did the PW/BWD every day to keep my vibes up..I just don't know what to do at this point. It's so hard to go back to "The universe has my back, he loves me, thinks of me, it will come" after getting a little taste of it.
Yesterday morning, when I got the feeling that he was not going to respond anymore I asked the universe for a sign "If he loves me and we going to be together again give me a BIG sign, not something like our initials, where I instantly know THIS IS IT". (Note: I don't look for signs or ask for signs often because I knew you can manifest your own signs but I got desperate I guess). The sign I received yesterday evening (I wasn't thinking about it anymore, in the afternoon I just thought 'well no sign, so probably not the right path for me') was mindblowing. I was just playing games with my friends, having a good time, and then.. OUR SONG CAME ON THE RADIO. Our song if from 2007 !! I haven't heard in on the radio for years I guess. I didn't even think off this oportunity/song as a sign.. 

So now I am just confused. I think I need to get some distance again but it's so hard because I feel it's like getting back to square 1..

Any insights?

Last edited by lalalovely (1/22/2017 3:53 am)

1/23/2017 2:56 pm  #2

Re: SIX ex-'lovers/admirers' showed up

First of all, I just want to congratulate you on all of your success! Wow..! Please keep using these as encouragement. It's pretty amazing.
I think when we are aware of the person we really want, we have to work even harder on detachment. And when that person finally does come back, that is extremely hard.
We're excited, we're ready to love them again, ready for things to go back how they were or maybe we've been envisioning this new lifestyle with them... Whatever it is, we're just ready for things to start !  But don't forget all of the progress you've made just because something didn't go exactly as you planned...yet. Don't let this impatience ruin everything you've done so far. You said it yourself: You know this works. And you definitely have proof! 
Confusion, attachment, needing answers? All low vibrations. We have to let these go.
If you're anything like me, you might be feeling fearful  because he isn't responding the way you would like, or quickly enough.. I am probably the most impatient person ever, I get it lol.
Don't feed those thoughts, continue doing what you've been doing.
With that great conversation, you now know he isn't upset with you, things are fine. Keep focused on the right things, and don't give this person so much power.  Also, don't forget to put yourself in his shoes, declarations of love as soon as you reconnect? Would you do that if you were him? He could be wondering if you still care, if you're even single.. Don't make assumptions so early Once he returns again, keep up those light, funny conversations. In the meantime keep counting those successes and maybe even have some of those light conversations with the other guys, you know, just to keep that fun in your life. 

✨💛✨

1/24/2017 3:16 am  #3

Golden thank you for your response really appreciate it. I guess I am being impatient with this one haha. I didn't expect a declaration of love from him but I also didn't expect that he would just leave the conversation after a week of nice chatting. 

It's just so difficult because I was detached from him, then he reached out, first I was still detached but the better the conversation got the more attached I became again because I know my heart still wants it so bad. Did anyone else had some experience/problems with this? 

1/24/2017 9:09 pm  #4

When did you start PW and BWD before he reached back out to ya?  For how long I mean you sound a lot like me in ways!

Board footera