LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 4:43 am  #11

Re: Visualization Sharing Thread.

Joshbemine wrote:

I was reading through your list Blue there is some good ones there. I thought I might try PW on someone different as well as my POI but I don't know him that well, I know he is single but what do I have him say? I can't really have him say I love you, when he doesn't really....or can I?? Wouldn't that be weird or am I over thinking it.

I personally wouldn't unless he already has some sort of romantic feelings toward you. Maybe have him say, "You're beautiful, I want to get to know you more, you're a wonderful person, etc."

1/31/2017 5:51 am  #12

No I don't think there is any romantic feeling there. We don't talk that much to each other but I catch him staring at me all the time.

1/31/2017 7:26 am  #13

You can make him say whatever you want him to say. Imagine that you're already in a relationship with him. What will he say to make you feel loved and adored?

1/31/2017 8:39 am  #14

Joshbemine wrote:

No I don't think there is any romantic feeling there. We don't talk that much to each other but I catch him staring at me all the time.

Just don't create super intense feelings in someone if you're not going to reciprocate, you know what I mean? No one likes being lead on..

Or if the person just doesn't have those feelings for you. Remember Lanie's "Brad Pitt" she said she would've never been attracted to someone like that and all of a sudden she was "madly in love" with him and then found out he was doing the technique on her.

2/03/2017 11:14 pm  #15

I wonder if it would be cruel to tell my man in my PW session tonight, "You will dream about me every night and miss me all the time." 🤔 Haven't tried it, maybe I should give it a shot.

Have any of you ladies visualised him and talking about dreams and such?

2/04/2017 12:16 am  #16

Blue, when you do these scenarios do you ever do reverse seduction? If so, how do you visualize? I'm sort of confused because reverse remote seduction seems exactly the same as remote seduction..Please enlighten me 😞

2/04/2017 1:14 am  #17

Blue wrote:

I wonder if it would be cruel to tell my man in my PW session tonight, "You will dream about me every night and miss me all the time." 🤔 Haven't tried it, maybe I should give it a shot.

You can ignore my post, since you replied to my private message. Going to reread all her books this weekend!

2/04/2017 1:16 am  #18

Blue wrote:

Mine says he dreams about me! I can tell to because when I do it when he's sleeping he starts making I'll just say noises!! Hahahaha! Sometimes he'll sit straight up and I'm like is everything ok! 😂😂

2/06/2017 9:53 am  #19

OMG BLUE THANK U SO MUCH !! The pulse of the forum is so changed because of ur positive posts and motivations !! God bless u babe !! 😘😘😘😘😘 keep the posts coming in ! 🙏🏼

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

2/06/2017 12:39 pm  #20

I am queen wrote:

OMG BLUE THANK U SO MUCH !! The pulse of the forum is so changed because of ur positive posts and motivations !! God bless u babe !! 😘😘😘😘😘 keep the posts coming in ! 🙏🏼

Totally agree! This forum feels very positive these days!

Board footera