LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2017 1:01 pm  #21

Re: Visualization Sharing Thread.

Blue wrote:

I wonder if it would be cruel to tell my man in my PW session tonight, "You will dream about me every night and miss me all the time." 🤔 Haven't tried it, maybe I should give it a shot.

Have any of you ladies visualised him and talking about dreams and such?

I did when I first started but there were so many other messages I was giving him that I am not sure if it got lost.  I am so much clearer in my PW now. I will definitely try it. My current script for the past week is him saying this: "I only love you January. Whenever I think of or hear ___, I think of you. I am miserable without you. Being with her only makes me miss you more. I can only get hard for you. Please forgive me. I will do anything to make it up to you."  Last night I added, " I feel sick from missing you so much".   I saw him holding his stomach and his erection going down with a big cloud full of my messages above him when I left him.  To be honest, I may be getting a little too much pleasure with him telling me he can't get hard for anyone but me and that he feels sick from missing me so much  but right now it feels so good. 

2/08/2017 10:59 am  #22

Indigo wrote:

This is a great list, but you forgot a very important one:

I love your tight little vagina, no I meant I love your cooking.  LOLs.

Anyways, just do this, if you run out of things for him to say to you - fill in the blank:

I Love Your _____________________  (whatever)

I know this is an old comment from the other day, but I was reading through and this nearly made me spit out my drink haha!! 

2/08/2017 3:32 pm  #23

Blue wrote:

I wonder if it would be cruel to tell my man in my PW session tonight, "You will dream about me every night and miss me all the time." 🤔 Haven't tried it, maybe I should give it a shot.

Hi Blue, my man does talk about his dreams with me. I posted on here months ago that one of is dreams that he shared with me involved him coming to my family home to see me. (At the time he had never been to my Father's house); From the front door when he entered he was able to tell me the layout of the house exactly as it is. In the corridor he knew which room was mine and which belonged to my siblings. The dream ended after he entered my room though … well according to him  (wink)

This is after a couple of years of using Lanie's techniques on him straight out of the book.

And some ladies still have trouble believing if it works 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/08/2017 3:39 pm  #24

emmiline wrote:

Blue wrote:

Hi Blue, my man does talk about his dreams with me. I posted on here months ago that one of is dreams that he shared with me involved him coming to my family home to see me. (At the time he had never been to my Father's house); From the front door when he entered he was able to tell me the layout of the house exactly as it is. In the corridor he knew which room was mine and which belonged to my siblings. The dream ended after he entered my room though … well according to him  (wink)

This is after a couple of years of using Lanie's techniques on him straight out of the book.

And some ladies still have trouble believing if it works 

Did you make him dream of you? Omg. That's so crazy.

Yeah there are so many doubts because of this or that but it always works. No matter what.

2/08/2017 4:06 pm  #25

I did not specifically tell him to dream of me, i was only bombarding him mostly with BWD and then some PW (sending him love). Thats proof that the techniques are very potent, this was the effect all those sessions were having on him.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/08/2017 4:15 pm  #26

emmiline wrote:

I did not specifically tell him to dream of me, i was only bombarding him mostly with BWD and then some PW (sending him love). Thats proof that the techniques are very potent, this was the effect all those sessions were having on him.

Damn. LMAO. Em, how long have you been doing PW and BWD on your target? I read on Reddit the other day that this girl has been practicing RS for 5+ years and her skills are wild

2/08/2017 4:48 pm  #27

Lol, i have been using the techniques since Lanie's released the PW book. A few years now, the thing is i am by no means an expert in mediation or anything like that. I simply followed the instructions in the books and kept faith that it works.

Thats really exciting about the lady on Reddit, can you send me a link please so i can read up on her.

2/08/2017 5:02 pm  #28

emmiline wrote:

Lol, i have been using the techniques since Lanie's released the PW book. A few years now, the thing is i am by no means an expert in mediation or anything like that. I simply followed the instructions in the books and kept faith that it works.

Thats really exciting about the lady on Reddit, can you send me a link please so i can read up on her.

It does work 100%, I have only seen one "confirmation" on my end but I know it is. It's been explained so many times not just by Lanie, but others. I mean, I've only been using the technique for a little over a month but I still have no doubt it works.

I will try to find it! I know the mods on the LOA subreddit delete those posts sometimes so I'll browse through and search for it!

2/08/2017 5:47 pm  #29

Yes, please keep your faith and persist, you will see more confirmations soon. 

2/08/2017 6:03 pm  #30

emmiline wrote:

Yes, please keep your faith and persist, you will see more confirmations soon. 

I'm trying, em! Some days are definitely a struggle, I must say.

Board footera