LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2017 8:38 am  #31

Re: Visualization Sharing Thread.

when you are telling him what you want him to say do you say "you are missing me"  or do you say "I miss you" and hear him repeat it back to you because I don't know which is correct.  Sometimes I even wake up in the night and decide to do it on him then I smile and go back to sleep

2/10/2017 2:44 pm  #32

dannie wrote:

when you are telling him what you want him to say do you say "you are missing me"  or do you say "I miss you" and hear him repeat it back to you because I don't know which is correct.  Sometimes I even wake up in the night and decide to do it on him then I smile and go back to sleep

You are going to visualize him speaking as if he were actually doing so.
He says things like "I love you, I miss you, I can't live without you."  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/11/2017 7:26 pm  #33

Oh I just finished 2 PWs, a BWD and a CTC and I browsed a different forum for a moment, and happened to see a thread about a Tevin Campbell song and the song's title was one of the exact same PHRASES I'd just added to the script in my visualizations...
Could this mean I'm aligned and on the right track?

2/12/2017 4:47 am  #34

The last two days I have visualised me telling my man, "You know I'm the one and every day the feeling and knowing that I am your soulmate will get stronger." with him repeating back to me: "I know you're the one and every day I know and feel more that you are my true love."

He's contacted me first a few hours after each time. We'll see what happens

2/12/2017 5:02 am  #35

OMG Blue that's so cool!!! Love it. I think when it happens to me I will freak out. But now that I'm getting  it l smile because I know I'm driving him crazy.

2/13/2017 4:22 pm  #36

Update:
The whole "you'll dream of me every night" him telling me/me telling him scenario - backfired, I'm the one who can't stop dreaming of him now. Makes me not even want to go to bed, FML.

2/13/2017 4:32 pm  #37

Double Update:
Did, however, photoshop a marriage certificate between my man and I dated for 2020 though. *shrugs* see you at the alter, homie.

2/13/2017 4:56 pm  #38

Hi Blue, just because he didnt admit it to you doesnt mean its not working. i  am fortunate that my man and i are very open with each other about a lot of things, this is how i know first hand that the technique works. i know a lot of you are in no contact or apart from the target and its hard to have faith when you dont see results. Dont doubt keep at it, and keep sending him love.
And for the record, ive created a wedding invitation for he and i aready. Its fun and its like a vision board of sorts 

Last edited by emmiline (2/13/2017 4:56 pm)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/13/2017 4:59 pm  #39

emmiline wrote:

Hi Blue, just because he didnt admit it to you doesnt mean its not working. i  am fortunate that my man and i are very open with each other about a lot of things, this is how i know first hand that the technique works. i know a lot of you are in no contact or apart from the target and its hard to have faith when you dont see results. Dont doubt keep at it, and keep sending him love.
And for the record, ive created a wedding invitation for he and i aready. Its fun and its like a vision board of sorts 

You're so right, Em. I know for sure it's working but then again my man is so damn shy and reserved so he hardly shares that with me. The fact that I'm the one constantly dreaming of him drives me crazy now LMAO, it should be him dreaming of me and him going crazy! I'm pretty sure it is but still 😂 I'm like ahhh! Stop dreams!

Yesss!! I love vision boards because they put me in the best mood. I made one the other day and put the wedding certificate in there but I definitely am going to make a wedding invitation tonight. Cute idea ❤

2/13/2017 10:31 pm  #40

Blue wrote:

emmiline wrote:

You're so right, Em. I know for sure it's working but then again my man is so damn shy and reserved so he hardly shares that with me. The fact that I'm the one constantly dreaming of him drives me crazy now LMAO, it should be him dreaming of me and him going crazy! I'm pretty sure it is but still 😂 I'm like ahhh! Stop dreams!

Yesss!! I love vision boards because they put me in the best mood. I made one the other day and put the wedding certificate in there but I definitely am going to make a wedding invitation tonight. Cute idea ❤

What you expect in any situation directly influences what you will experience! People can not show up any better or different than you expect them to be! 💞

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (2/13/2017 10:32 pm)

Board footera