LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2017 12:27 pm  #1

Question on meditation

Okay so I have been using Lanie's guided meditations sometimes I use ones from YouTube I just wanted to know if anyone had other meditations as well that work for them as I like to switch it up sometimes?

Another part of my question is what helps you during meditation as far as.... I guess my thing is either I'm not relaxed enough or I'm about to fall asleep. So it gets really good I'm in a meditative state but it seems right before I focus in on my visualization I fall asleep so I feel like it didn't go well.

One last thing what has helped you all with your visualizations to get better and for you to feel most confident with them?

Thank you ladies for all of your support I can't express enough gratitude, you all are amazing. By changing your life you are giving faith to others to change theirs as well!!

Loving Vibes everyone! :-)

1/24/2017 2:04 pm  #2

Re: Question on meditation

Lullu11 -you're amazing too, darling. 

Okay so I have been using Lanie's guided meditations sometimes I use ones from YouTube I just wanted to know if anyone had other meditations as well that work for them as I like to switch it up sometimes?

I make them up as I go. Start off like in PW and then my meditation takes off on it's own. It's a sooo important to FEEL the things you see in your mind. VERY important because it's the feeling that subconscious reacts to.

Another part of my question is what helps you during meditation as far as.... I guess my thing is either I'm not relaxed enough or I'm about to fall asleep. So it gets really good I'm in a meditative state but it seems right before I focus in on my visualization I fall asleep so I feel like it didn't go well.

Sit straight up in a chair instead. This helps me.

One last thing what has helped you all with your visualizations to get better and for you to feel most confident with them?

I sometimes hear music before meditating. To put me in the right mood. If I do PW or BWD I have special playlists that will take me there. 
Looking at pictures og him and me, looking at old texts he has sent me (only works if you don't get sad)
If I start PW on people I really, really love (like my children) first and then move on to my special man it is easier and faster to feel the love flow between us.

Loving vibes back to you

Last edited by TLC (1/24/2017 2:04 pm)

1/24/2017 2:12 pm  #3

Thank you so much this helps sometimes I don't know if it makes sense but even though I can feel him there it doesn't seem balanced so maybe I just need to improve my meditations.:-)

1/24/2017 2:40 pm  #4

How not balanced? Can you elaborate?

1/24/2017 2:42 pm  #5

Maybe I'm insane but when I try to visualize idk it's seems like when I visualize looking at him my head is going side to side and things I wouldn't say seem dizzy but off balanced but maybe I'm putting to much pressure on it and not relaxing enough lol

1/24/2017 2:44 pm  #6

Also do you visualize with your eyes open? Like sometimes it's dead at work I can't close my eyes but I would have time to do some visualizations at my desk would you think would be effective? Sorry for so many questions I'm sick right now so I'm gathering all I need to know for when my mind feels clearer and I'm back in business on manifesting my hunny.:-)

1/24/2017 3:02 pm  #7

If I lay on my side I get dizzy too and can't hold my concentration. I feel like I'm falling and spinning. Maybe you should try to change position.

I can do it with my eyes open, but it get 'deeper' when I close my eyes. I had to practice to do it with my eyes open, though.

Be playful around it. If it feels too hard, then take a break.

1/24/2017 3:28 pm  #8

Thank you so much this helps so much

1/24/2017 7:35 pm  #9

Lulu11 wrote:

Also do you visualize with your eyes open? Like sometimes it's dead at work I can't close my eyes but I would have time to do some visualizations at my desk would you think would be effective? Sorry for so many questions I'm sick right now so I'm gathering all I need to know for when my mind feels clearer and I'm back in business on manifesting my hunny.:-)

Try doing it while staring at your computer screen.  Maybe at a screensaver or something interesting to look
 at or even just the blank screen.  I do that sometimes.  I'm at home though.  Just sitting here in my master
bedroom because the desk chair is comfortable and I don't want to move just then and so I take a quick
couple of minutes to meditate in that position.  Works for me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/24/2017 7:37 pm  #10

That is great advice thank you so much!!!

Board footera