LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 4:11 am  #11

Re: Jumpy/distracting visualisations.

Blue wrote:

Will do, Indigo ! Thank you. I found more great binaural beats and gorgeous piano music, I will definitely have to put them in a huge post - especially the binaural ones because I know you spoke the other day about liking deep meditative audio tracks

I'm going to order a couple binaural beats CDs but there's so many at Amazon it's hard to choose, I'll have to read
a bunch of reviews which is so darn time consuming.  Sometimes I wish they wouldn't have so many selections.
Once I get something and use it I will let you know what's good, but it won't be anything scientific.  Not sure if I'll
use it for PW but to help with my insomnia, will let you know. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/31/2017 4:13 am  #12

Re: Jumpy/distracting visualisations.

Indigo, I don't know if you've ever tried banana cinnamon tea for insomnia but it is amazing. Makes me sleep like a baby. You should try it out!

Board footera