LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2017 12:13 am  #11

Re: The Ultimate Mind Power Manual

emmiline wrote:

No problem dear, id love to hear what you think if you decide to read it 

I have started reading it will get back when I am done reading !! 😊 Thanks again

πŸ˜‡ I AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

1/28/2017 1:56 am  #12

emmiline wrote:

Hi lovelies, i recently started reading this book titled Beyond Belief - The Ultimate Mind Power Manual written by James Coyle, from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Belief-Ultimate-Power-Manual-ebook/dp/B0054GQEJQ

This is the link if you wish to purchase it, i'm reading up on the Subjective Communication (Remote influencing) chapter right now (which is basically what we do with Lanie's technique) and how the method can be used to influence not just individuals but groups of people as well. In this same chapter there is a warning about psychic attack, it was amazing how he described that a symptom of psychic attack is dreaming / having nightmares about the person trying to negatively infuence / harm you. It brought me right back to what Lanie mentioned in her thread about having nightmares about Mr. Not Brad Pitt, as the time she realised he was using the technique on her.

I didnt see a TOC but the book seems to be broken up as follows:

#1 ALPHA PERSONAL MIND CONTROL
#2 SUBJECTIVE COMMUNICATION
#3 THE MENTAL PENDULUM
#4 REMOTE VIEWING
#5 PSYCHOKINETIC PROBLEM SOLVING
#6 DREAM CONTROL

So far its quite an interesting read and im going to test his subjective communication method to get myself a pay raise  (wink)

Β It was great sweetie! Thank youπŸ’ž

1/28/2017 3:35 am  #13

emmiline wrote:

Hi Piper, great! Have you read other books by the same author?

I Haven't read his others, but I am definitely interested in doing so, especially the theta and alpha books, since I have a hard time getting into these states for more than a couple minutes before falling asleep.

1/28/2017 2:07 pm  #14

Hi emmiline I am feeling really good again. I had a little bit of a blip with anger, but it appears to have subsided. I am loving some of the recommended reading on here

Board footera