LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2017 4:48 am  #1

No words?

Hello all of you wonderfull people on this forum! I have a question.

Sometimes I visualize that we stand and just watch / smiling at each other.
It feels as if there is no need for words at those times because I feel the love
he has for me and I for him. Very powerful experience, but do you think it works
as well as the times I hear him say what I want?

Last edited by Sofia <3 (1/26/2017 4:49 am)

1/26/2017 7:08 am  #2

Re: No words?

Sofia <3 wrote:

Hello all of you wonderfull people on this forum! I have a question.

Sometimes I visualize that we stand and just watch / smiling at each other.
It feels as if there is no need for words at those times because I feel the love
he has for me and I for him. Very powerful experience, but do you think it works
as well as the times I hear him say what I want?

Hello Sofia 

Chapter 6 of Lanie's PW says that the subconscious mind works only with visualization.  So you're good. 

When you are doing your visualizing, you should only be seeing him, not seeing your own self or
the two of you together across the room or in a park.  He looks at you and he sits beside you
just as IRL and that's the way you should visualize your togetherness, as if he is really in your
presence. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Board footera