LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/26/2017 1:50 pm  #1

newbie - need help

Hi guys I am really new to RS PW and BWD i bought lanies books the other week and thought i would give this a go, i was first however introduced to loa and the secret 4 months ago and i have to say it didnt really work for me so i thought lanies books etc might do the trick as i have heard such amazing stories and succes from this
my background with my ex is we were together for 3 years and in that time we broke up 3x but always got back together coz of me this time i thought no way am i contacting you have to me i wanted him to show me he loves me so my question is will this work on a really stubborn ex who is seeing someone else, in 5 months has made no attempt to contact me not even 1% which is hard coz i have really tried to keep the faith. 
I am followin the method of lanies and i jus wondered after 3 breakups will this work? am i to keep going with it bcause when i do the rs i cnt feel any connection to him only a massive barrier ?? 
thanks guys for your help in advance

1/26/2017 3:15 pm  #2

Re: newbie - need help

Hi and welcome, donna89!

No matter how your story with your ex has been, keep doing PW on him. It doesn't matter what you've experienced -it's old news. Focus on the reality YOU want with him. FEEL the happiness, feel your love for him, feel him love you back...When you feel confident at doing PW then start doing BWD on him.

Keep us posted 

1/26/2017 3:34 pm  #3

TLC wrote:

Hi and welcome, donna89!

No matter how your story with your ex has been, keep doing PW on him. It doesn't matter what you've experienced -it's old news. Focus on the reality YOU want with him. FEEL the happiness, feel your love for him, feel him love you back...When you feel confident at doing PW then start doing BWD on him.

Keep us posted 

thanks for your reply yeah im really going to keep trying and forget that its been 5 months i will try and really focus on the moment and him telling me he loves me and yes i will keep you updated i hope to post my own success story, 

1/26/2017 3:40 pm  #4

PW/BWD/RS always work because it has to do with the subconscious. Even if you feel some resistance, the effects are still there and he will get all those feelings the moment he stops "resisting". Resistance can be a multitude of things stemmed from yourself or him, but rest assured that the technique always works. Subconsciously, he is yours already and that's fact.

You have to remember Lanie did the technique for an entire year...12 months, didn't get any signs or anything but she knew it was working and BAM - he came back and proposed a few weeks later. The technique is powerful, you need to make sure who you are doing it on is really who you want because Lanie told us the other day that John, the man she did PW on in the past, still contacts her YEARS later because he can't move on.

1/26/2017 3:46 pm  #5

Blue wrote:

PW/BWD/RS always work because it has to do with the subconscious. Even if you feel some resistance, the effects are still there and he will get all those feelings the moment he stops "resisting". Resistance can be a multitude of things stemmed from yourself or him, but rest assured that the technique always works. Subconsciously, he is yours already and that's fact.

You have to remember Lanie did the technique for an entire year...12 months, didn't get any signs or anything but she knew it was working and BAM - he came back and proposed a few weeks later. The technique is powerful, you need to make sure who you are doing it on is really who you want because Lanie told us the other day that John, the man she did PW on in the past, still contacts her YEARS later because he can't move on.

thanks for your message yeah i will carry on and forget the resistance no matter what also if i want him to call me do i say it to him in the visualization or do i have him say it to me thats the bit that confuses me or do i leave that part up to the universe to sort and jus imagine him telling me what i wna hear eg - i love you ive missed you 
thanks x

1/26/2017 8:25 pm  #6

donna89 wrote:

Hi guys I am really new to RS PW and BWD i bought lanies books the other week and thought i would give this a go, i was first however introduced to loa and the secret 4 months ago and i have to say it didnt really work for me so i thought lanies books etc might do the trick as i have heard such amazing stories and succes from this
my background with my ex is we were together for 3 years and in that time we broke up 3x but always got back together coz of me this time i thought no way am i contacting you have to me i wanted him to show me he loves me so my question is will this work on a really stubborn ex who is seeing someone else, in 5 months has made no attempt to contact me not even 1% which is hard coz i have really tried to keep the faith. 
I am followin the method of lanies and i jus wondered after 3 breakups will this work? am i to keep going with it bcause when i do the rs i cnt feel any connection to him only a massive barrier ?? 

It will work but you have to do it everyday.  You also have to abide by all of Lanie's other teachings in
PP (Bk 3).  But I wonder why the two of you keep breaking up and getting back together again, and
when the two of you get back together - as you said because of you, have you chased him, pleaded
with him, and acted desperate to get him back? 

If you have done those things then he probably feels that he can treat you any way that he wants to
and that you will take him back whenever he wants to come back because you are sitting around
moping and waiting for him.  If that has been the case, you should change your entire stance. 

Start doing PW consistently every single day.  Don't worry about connections and barriers.  And in
the meanwhile, don't make yourself available to him whenever he wants you, get busy doing other
things and having other interests so that he gets the message that YOU are in control of whether
you accept him back or not. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/26/2017 8:45 pm  #7

Indigo wrote:

donna89 wrote:

It will work but you have to do it everyday.  You also have to abide by all of Lanie's other teachings in
PP (Bk 3).  But I wonder why the two of you keep breaking up and getting back together again, and
when the two of you get back together - as you said because of you, have you chased him, pleaded
with him, and acted desperate to get him back? 

If you have done those things then he probably feels that he can treat you any way that he wants to
and that you will take him back whenever he wants to come back because you are sitting around
moping and waiting for him.  If that has been the case, you should change your entire stance. 

Start doing PW consistently every single day.  Don't worry about connections and barriers.  And in
the meanwhile, don't make yourself available to him whenever he wants you, get busy doing other
things and having other interests so that he gets the message that YOU are in control of whether
you accept him back or not. 

we broke up mainly because of me to be honest thats why i felt the need to always try and make it right. but actually im not desperate because i haven't chased him this time i thought u know what u come begging to me and tell me you love me and yes absolutely right i will continue with lanies method and I will be in control 

thanks 

Board footera