LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2017 11:39 am  #1

I need some advice...help plz

So my target is hurting and she's crying  and she needs a hug but she says I'm too needy and she's the one that needs a hug ...
And idk what to do at this point except leave her be, but I want to help her.
I want to talk to her on the phone. But she hasn't indicated she wanted to talk on the phone.
What should I do?

1/28/2017 11:45 am  #2

Re: I need some advice...help plz

I'd send love/healing to her through pw and go on with your day. It hurts but as long as your intentions are good, she will come around. 💛

✨💛✨

1/30/2017 4:24 pm  #3

UPDATE: So I have been doing the techniques...
I've started with CTC to get some power back, then PW and BWD.
This was over the weekend.
This morning I did CTC, PW and BWD
My goal is to do at least 1 CTC, 2 PWs and 2 BWDs a day. 3 if need be.
This is because I want her in my life.
Yesterday, she said she would get back to me after I tried to call and left a message after I called.
But I did not hear from her.
I get that she is busy but is there a way to make it so she responds faster without me having to message.
Today is supposed to be the first day of no contact.
The only way I've contacted her was commenting on two posts, to which she replied "Thx" on one of them. I think I am making progress. I will continue to do the techniques throughout the week.

1/30/2017 4:30 pm  #4

Just don't overwhelm yourself or burn yourself out, Princess. Only do it if you absolutely want to and not out of obligation.

2/02/2017 5:00 pm  #5

Blue wrote:

Just don't overwhelm yourself or burn yourself out, Princess. Only do it if you absolutely want to and not out of obligation.

UPDATE:
Thank you for your responses Golden and Blue...
The techniques are very potent.
Of course they worked before (When I did them 4 times weeks ago, which bought me 3 extra visits with my target).
Over the weekend (Last Saturday-Monday), I did CTC once, 2 or 3 PWs and 2 or 3 BWDs.
Monday night she texted me to say she was hurting. Wanted me over.
I ended up not being able to come that night, but just 2 days ago, Tuesday morning, I lowered the techniques to 2PWs and 2 BWDs. Tuesday night, once again she texts me asking me what I was doing. I anticipated it happening all day. So I was prepared and able to leave to see her. So I did and spent the night. And felt something was off but I shaked away the feeling until when it was time for me to go.
After she kissed me passionately, she sat me down and dropped a bomb on me.
She wanted to break up with me.
And I cried and cried and she held me and kissed me on the forehead and she told me similar things that she's said before, that we weren't right for each other, that I deserved better than her, that there's someone out there that would love me better than her, etc.
The same things that she has said before, except this time, she wanted to break up.
She wants us to be friends.

So last night, I cried my last tears and fell asleep, buzzed on a Smirnoff Screwdriver cooler. Slept it off and this morning I did CTC and PW only. No BWD.

I love her too much to let her slip away. I can go about my day but I keep seeing her in my future. As a potential girlfriend. She's polyamorous--I wouldn't mind being GF #2.
So, repeatedly seeing results, I want to continue on doing the techniques, but I'm wondering if I should cut down on the BWD? Also, should I tweak anything else?
I go by a visualization script and I just tweaked that so she'd apologize and want to start over...

P.S. Oh and she did say that she really cared for me, word for word, from the script.

Last edited by princessgirl87 (2/02/2017 5:03 pm)

2/02/2017 5:04 pm  #6

Girl don't cry.

First of all, if you personally don't want to be in a polyamorous relationship - don't be. Don't be committed only to her if she wants multiple people if that's not what you truly want to do. I know you said you're ok with it; but are you? Are you personally and not just because it's what "she" wants.

Because what she wants doesn't matter - it's you who matters.

When you use PW, see her telling you "I want you and no one else." "You are the only one I can get intimate with." etc.

Last edited by Blue (2/02/2017 5:05 pm)

2/03/2017 12:59 am  #7

Blue wrote:

Girl don't cry.

First of all, if you personally don't want to be in a polyamorous relationship - don't be. Don't be committed only to her if she wants multiple people if that's not what you truly want to do. I know you said you're ok with it; but are you? Are you personally and not just because it's what "she" wants.

Because what she wants doesn't matter - it's you who matters.

When you use PW, see her telling you "I want you and no one else." "You are the only one I can get intimate with." etc.

Thank you for your response. ^-^
I really don't mind too much if she's polyamorous.
I will add what you said to the visualization script with a bit of tweaking.
Side note:
I've kinda noticed that she falls into a pattern of ppl that I adore who are experienced mentor types. The type of ppl I would want to date. She's said we both are very different and then says I'll find such and such type, but the type she describes ain't the type of person I want at all. Lol.
But don't opposites attract, usually?

Anyway, she's brave and bold. She's a protester willing to get put in jail (or even worse!) for her rights and while it terrifies me, she inspires me...

Last edited by princessgirl87 (2/03/2017 1:11 am)

Board footera