LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2017 6:54 pm  #1

Baby Steps!

We haven't spoken since I wished him happy new year but tonight I had a feeling to send him a hey which I did.  He responded and has been very very chatty, he hasn't been this talkative since before things went wrong, the few times we have spoken he's replied a few times then stops so this is a good step.  He even asked how I have been and said it was good to hear I was doing good etc.

He mentioned that he was saving money to get his passport and visa and I immediately thought, oh that'll be to visit her! I asked him if he was going somewhere nice and he replied he was still thinking.  I jokingly said come to 'my country' and he replied "haha yes i'm thinking about that, I want to see there more than anything".  Before things ended he'd said coming to my country was something he'd wanted to do.  It felt like how we'd talk before with haha's and I'm trying to not get too excited but it's hard

1/28/2017 7:43 pm  #2

Re: Baby Steps!

Congrats hunni I'm in the same boat as you

1/28/2017 7:54 pm  #3

Samibaby21 wrote:

Congrats hunni I'm in the same boat as you

Thank you Sami, I feel so calm and normal which is strange but feels good! Congrats to you too

1/29/2017 7:09 am  #4

**Update**

We are still chatting away today and having laughs like we used to.  Trying to keep my composure though and not read into it too much and remain calm

1/29/2017 2:39 pm  #5

daisychain wrote:

**Update**

We are still chatting away today and having laughs like we used to.  Trying to keep my composure though and not read into it too much and remain calm

So excited for you😁

1/29/2017 2:39 pm  #6

Yay! So good to hear, daisychain

1/29/2017 2:55 pm  #7

Thanks Mcleanie and TLC

He's gone quiet again and as hard as it is i'm not going to push it and message him!

1/29/2017 3:25 pm  #8

Good job daisychain!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/29/2017 3:40 pm  #9

emmiline wrote:

Good job daisychain!

Thanks emmiline

I joked with him today about him coming for a drive with me and i'd come pick him up to which he replied "hahaha thanks, first I have to save money for my passport and fly" - it's weird but i've always had this very strong feeling of having him over here with me and my house is the one place I can see him so clearly.  He's never left his own country but I just feel so strongly about him coming and can feel him here!

1/31/2017 3:52 pm  #10

Not sure if this means anything but for the past 2/3 weeks i've been constantly seeing the numbers 22 and 33 particularly the time being 22 or 33 minutes past the hour, also been seeing 11:11 a lot on the clock too.  Read up on angel numbers and sounds good but I don't know much about this and if there is any significance or you just see what you want, feels good though

Even though I have had no indication from him, he's not reached out in anyway apart from the really good conversation we had the other night which I initiated and he fully took part in and even mentioned what he did in my post at the top, I have this really strong feeling that he's close and every time I think of him my insides go mad like there is this vibrating energy feeling! My heart and stomach area have been practically dancing and vibrating most of the day too, I think my work colleagues think I am losing the plot!!

Board footera