LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 3:56 pm  #11

Re: Baby Steps!

Lol aw! Keep it up, Daisy The universe is definitely working her magic behind the scenes! Just keep the faith and positivity up and keep doing the techniques. He will cave in eventually. 🤗😘❤

1/31/2017 4:06 pm  #12

Blue wrote:

Lol aw! Keep it up, Daisy The universe is definitely working her magic behind the scenes! Just keep the faith and positivity up and keep doing the techniques. He will cave in eventually. 🤗😘❤

Thank you Blue, I feel like a mixture of a kid in a candy shop and a kid on Christmas Eve lol....I feel so excited tonight I have no idea why lol.

I've never had so much interest from other guys too lol it's mad! One keeps pestering me to meet despite me telling him i'm in love with someone else etc....he is still persisting! Yes my love will cave.....I definitely sensed a change in how we both interacted with each other the other night, it was more relaxed and making each other laugh and him saying he would love to come to my country more than anything.  I'm clearing space in my room as we speak

I don't say it a lot but thank you also for all your amazing posts and advice you give....you are a star and it's very much appreciated 😘

Last edited by daisychain (1/31/2017 4:07 pm)

1/31/2017 4:10 pm  #13

I am far from a star, that's for sure lol. But thank you sweetie.

Yes, clear some space for him as he were coming to stay with you. Keep up your meditations and positivity! Don't let one off moment linger, just push through and keep going.

Lots of love. xo

1/31/2017 4:40 pm  #14

daisychain wrote:

Not sure if this means anything but for the past 2/3 weeks i've been constantly seeing the numbers 22 and 33 particularly the time being 22 or 33 minutes past the hour, also been seeing 11:11 a lot on the clock too.  Read up on angel numbers and sounds good but I don't know much about this and if there is any significance or you just see what you want, feels good though

Even though I have had no indication from him, he's not reached out in anyway apart from the really good conversation we had the other night which I initiated and he fully took part in and even mentioned what he did in my post at the top, I have this really strong feeling that he's close and every time I think of him my insides go mad like there is this vibrating energy feeling! My heart and stomach area have been practically dancing and vibrating most of the day too, I think my work colleagues think I am losing the plot!!

I will always remember the quote from Neville Goddard he says that "Signs follow they do not precede" so it's already in the works😀👍

1/31/2017 4:52 pm  #15

Mcleanie77 wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Not sure if this means anything but for the past 2/3 weeks i've been constantly seeing the numbers 22 and 33 particularly the time being 22 or 33 minutes past the hour, also been seeing 11:11 a lot on the clock too.  Read up on angel numbers and sounds good but I don't know much about this and if there is any significance or you just see what you want, feels good though

Even though I have had no indication from him, he's not reached out in anyway apart from the really good conversation we had the other night which I initiated and he fully took part in and even mentioned what he did in my post at the top, I have this really strong feeling that he's close and every time I think of him my insides go mad like there is this vibrating energy feeling! My heart and stomach area have been practically dancing and vibrating most of the day too, I think my work colleagues think I am losing the plot!!

I will always remember the quote from Neville Goddard he says that "Signs follow they do not precede" so it's already in the works😀👍

I'd forgotten this Neville quote....thanks for reminding me of it Mcleanie.  It is already in the works....it's all lining up

1/31/2017 4:56 pm  #16

daisychain wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

daisychain wrote:

I'd forgotten this Neville quote....thanks for reminding me of it Mcleanie.  It is already in the works....it's all lining up

Yes it is☺💞

2/01/2017 3:27 am  #17

Got in the car this morning to go to work and driving along as you do, I glance down at the mileage I have left before I need to fill up and what does it say......111 hahaha love it

I actually realised something last night while listening to an Abraham video Bella posted.  As much as I love my guy and still have this really strong feeling inside that he is on his way, it hit me that I am happy as I am at this moment, i've come a long way in these past few months and i'm in a good place mentally and physically.  I know regardless of what happens with my love I will be happy, whether that be on my own, with him or with someone else, I will be happy

Last edited by daisychain (2/01/2017 7:32 am)

Board footera