Lanie Stevens, Author -- "Empowering Women Forum" - http://laniestevensauthor.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



2/07/2017 11:24 am  #21


Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

What techniques do you use most and do you think of him most of the day or just have faith and believe it will work out?

2/07/2017 12:02 pm  #22


Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

Very happy for you, this is great! So wonderful to hear a positive story! 

2/07/2017 9:54 pm  #23


Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

megandep wrote:

What techniques do you use most and do you think of him most of the day or just have faith and believe it will work out?

I just alternate between pw and bwd I usually do it once or twice a day depending on how I'm feeling. I do find myself thinking about him a lot yes but not nearly as much as I was  before I discovered the techniques. Right now I'm just having faith. It's very hard I know.but I'm blessed that I'm seeing so many signs so early. I don't think I'd be so confident if I wasn't seeing any progress. I believe in it now 1000% there cannot be THAT many coincidences haha

     Thread Starter

2/08/2017 8:53 pm  #24


Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

Update

Last night we spoke again via text just told eachother about our day. Then he asks "So when do i get to come to your place?" I literally had to pinch myself.  I'm getting closer ladies. I really did think I was dreaming when I read it especially because I've been having such vivid dreams lately but it was real. I'm so thankful

     Thread Starter

2/09/2017 11:22 am  #25


Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

So very excited for you!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

2/09/2017 11:29 am  #26


Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

Samibaby21 wrote:

Update

Last night we spoke again via text just told eachother about our day. Then he asks "So when do i get to come to your place?" I literally had to pinch myself. I'm getting closer ladies. I really did think I was dreaming when I read it especially because I've been having such vivid dreams lately but it was real. I'm so thankful

Hi sweetie!  I have read all of your posts and I am so happy for you!  Don't allow your energy to go UP and DOWN depending on what is happening in your life.  Keep your energy and vibrations high because he is not controlling your emotions --  you are controlling his!  Stay calm, focused and don't let NC fool you into thinking he is drifting away because he isn't.  Stay in control and stay positive.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2/09/2017 6:24 pm  #27


Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Samibaby21 wrote:

Update

Last night we spoke again via text just told eachother about our day. Then he asks "So when do i get to come to your place?" I literally had to pinch myself. I'm getting closer ladies. I really did think I was dreaming when I read it especially because I've been having such vivid dreams lately but it was real. I'm so thankful

Hi sweetie!  I have read all of your posts and I am so happy for you!  Don't allow your energy to go UP and DOWN depending on what is happening in your life.  Keep your energy and vibrations high because he is not controlling your emotions --  you are controlling his!  Stay calm, focused and don't let NC fool you into thinking he is drifting away because he isn't.  Stay in control and stay positive.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Thank you so much Lanie I'm so thankful and so greatful that I found you and your books! I won't let anything sway my mood anymore. I want to stay on this high 😊

     Thread Starter

2/09/2017 6:26 pm  #28


Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

dannie wrote:

So very excited for you!http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Thanks so much Dannie ❤️

     Thread Starter

2/10/2017 11:16 pm  #29


Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

I'm sorry but I have to come in and update again

Tonight we spoke via text and we talked about some deep personal issues that we had in the past.  He told me that he decided to confide in his parents about he and I's relationship and our issues ( they never knew about me at all).He apologized for hurting me and said things to me I visualized him saying. ( scary) he kept saying "I'm sorry" and I told him I forgave him.  I also took responsibility for my wrongs. He then said " your amazing sam" my heart smiled when he said this. At this point all there is left for him to say is " I want to give it another try" I'm sooooooo close.

     Thread Starter

2/11/2017 2:05 am  #30


Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

You're so very close now, Samibaby! You've got this, girl! YAY!!!

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

While guests are welcomed be sure to "REGISTER" so you can post your comments.