LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2017 11:14 am  #41

Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

Blue wrote:

Samibaby21 wrote:

Update

Had dinner with my love tonight. He came to my place and I cooked. He was so flirty tonight and he kept staring at me in a way that was very different than how he usually would look at me. When he left he gave me a big hug since I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. I was hoping for a kiss but He kept staring at me deep in my eyes ( I know this sounds corny lol) even as he left he kept turning around to look at me while he was leaving . It's as if he wanted to say something to me but he didn't. It was strange.

I'm living for these updates, I love it. Girl, don't be afraid to kiss him first either! You got him right where you want him anyways Keep this up xo You're doing everything right!

Really you think I should kiss him first? I wanted to...I had the perfect opportunity. Sitting on the couch I was lying on his lap. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and I wanted him to kiss me so bad but he didn't.

2/22/2017 4:41 pm  #42

dannie wrote:

So very happy to your progress and success. Keep it up

Thank you Dannie 😊

3/11/2017 12:55 pm  #43

Update!!
I started back doing my pw consistently. As of Wednesday. My love came over yesterday because I had a souvenir for him from my trip. Prior to him coming I had done bwd on the bus home from work. When he got to my place he asked to see pictures from the trip and we ended taking a shot of rum that knocked us out lol we took the a nap on my couch and about 20 minutes later I woke up and really felt like I wanted him. So I took my opportunity and straddled him lol exactly how I visualized it in my bwd  (clothes on). he woke up and said "that feels good) so One thing led to another and we ended up making love. It's been over 1 year since we've touched eachother so it felt great. Not sure how I feel about it now... I don't want this turning into a friends with benefits situation so I'm going to stop bwd for now and stick with pw only.

4/11/2017 9:58 am  #44

Hey ladies I haven't really updated my situation in a while. Things are still going steady. I told you in another thread that we've been intimate a lot lately. Much more than when we were dating. I slowed down on bwd because I don't want a fwb relationship. The techniques have done wonders for me so far so I shouldn't really complain. And it feels amazing to be intimate with my love again. Today I'm going to start the love spell. I think this will be the push I need to get him to say the words I've been longing to hear from him.

4/11/2017 12:57 pm  #45

Yeah I believe it will push him over but continue with your PW too. So, so excited for you. I know you just can't stop smiling. Lol!!

4/12/2017 9:29 pm  #46

Thats inspiring! Thank you for sharing samibaby21. 

4/13/2017 8:01 am  #47

gini wrote:

Thats inspiring! Thank you for sharing samibaby21. 

Thanks Hun You're so welcome

4/13/2017 8:40 am  #48

How is it going now? x

4/13/2017 10:33 am  #49

Evey2222 wrote:

How is it going now? x

Haven't heard much from him since I started the love spell but it's only been two days I don't expect much change in two days. I know it's working tho. He posted something on Facebook today talking about living life without any regrets and fixing the mistakes you've made in the past to live a happier life. He never post things like that. he usually posts funny Memes not inspirational stuff like that.  So I think it might have something to do with  him coming to some realizations.

4/13/2017 10:45 am  #50

If he never posts things like that then I'd say its working. I would still do PW on him too. Two days isn't long but be patient and happy. I'm so happy for you. You got this!

Board footera