LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2017 11:12 am  #51

Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

dannie wrote:

If he never posts things like that then I'd say its working. I would still do PW on him too. Two days isn't long but be patient and happy. I'm so happy for you. You got this!

Yes I agree But I haven't been doing pw because when I started the love spell my first session was very intense and I didn't want to scare him off or freak him out by doing both at the same time.

4/13/2017 1:33 pm  #52

In the week in between the spell do you do PW?

4/13/2017 5:15 pm  #53

dannie wrote:

In the week in between the spell do you do PW?

Yeah I will probably do pw in between. I'll see how he does with the spell. If I feel like he's overwhelmed I won't  do it until I complete the spell. I remember reading that if you do too much it can cause him to freak out and pull away

4/13/2017 5:36 pm  #54

Yeah you are right

9/02/2017 7:26 am  #55

Update?!?!?

9/13/2017 9:07 pm  #56

We still aren't back together yet but I haven't given up hope. I've taken a break from visualizing but we seem to be making progress still. We are going on vacation to Jamaica together  in January so I'm very excited for that! It will be just the two of us. This will be the first time we take a vacation together

Last edited by Samibaby21 (9/13/2017 9:15 pm)

5/03/2018 12:53 pm  #57

my ex broke up with me for the third time in two years (unbelievable isn't it)  .  but in the last two weeks I worked on feeling "in the vortex"  - feeling very positive that good things were coming to me, but not specifically about him, rather not about him at all.  Both times I ran into him , something that rarely happened before 
Anyways , I am not sure I want him even though I still love him , so I am manifesting that both he wants me back and I meet another guy who sweeps me off my feet simultaneously.  Anyone have experience with doing that?

5/28/2018 4:23 pm  #58

Wow.  So proud of you for working on yourself!!!!  The guys are just a bonus. 

11/23/2018 11:47 am  #59

Amazing story! So happy for you!

Board footera