LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2017 7:39 pm  #1

Married man

I'm curious if anyone has used this on a married man? Please save me the lectures .. if so what was the outcome?

1/30/2017 7:48 pm  #2

Re: Married man

Snoopy828 wrote:

I'm curious if anyone has used this on a married man? Please save me the lectures .. if so what was the outcome?

I think a lot of us agreed before in another post that we don't involve ourselves in people's marriages. Not lecturing, but that may be why it's hard to find outcomes like these. I'll look through this forum and Veronica's to see if I can find anything that can help you.

1/30/2017 7:51 pm  #3

I would imagine that it takes longer, as the person would have financial attachments, a home, children maybe...but they would cave I think, eventually.

1/30/2017 7:53 pm  #4

DC wrote:

I would imagine that it takes longer, as the person would have financial attachments, a home, children maybe...but they would cave I think, eventually.

Yes. I was also thinking this - it would probably take a lot longer. But it's possible.

1/30/2017 8:54 pm  #5

Thanks guys.... I do appreciate your help.
Something has ALWAYS told me HE is,my soul mate. ..no affair no texting...no drama.
Just these LONG  wonderful glances...and playful touching when we do get a moment to say hi.
He's never told me he's unhappy...I can just tell by the way he looks at me!!

Last edited by Snoopy828 (1/30/2017 8:55 pm)

1/30/2017 9:12 pm  #6

Snoopy828 wrote:

Something has ALWAYS told me HE is,my soul mate. ..no affair no texting...no drama.
Just these LONG wonderful glances...and playful touching when we do get a moment to say hi.

Honestly, I would tread lightly simply because karma is a very real thing and you don't want to do anything that could backfire. Focus on sending him love, very unconditional love and happiness and have him make the moves. It may take awhile because as DC said - there are many factors at play. However, it is not impossible and if you truly want him then focus on just the feelings right now. I would also maybe advise that when things begin with you two that he is separated from his wife - simply because you don't want to be strung along and be led on by false hope. Indigo has suggested before many times, so I'm going to repeat her: Read Lanie's 3rd book PP. It will help a lot, I believe. Especially in this situation.

1/30/2017 9:27 pm  #7

I will Blue.. thanks love

1/30/2017 10:17 pm  #8

Snoopy828 wrote:

Just these LONG wonderful glances...and playful touching when we do get a moment to say hi.

What???  No lectures???  I think not.  

You want a soulmate and he probably just wants a side-piece because he's bored.  
If he cheats on her he'll cheat on you and you'll NEVER be able to trust him.  

So good luck with that.  

World's shortest lecture of facts you already knew.  

You're welcome.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/31/2017 1:09 am  #9

Indigo..sorry I disagree with you. Anything is possible and who is to say that the person you married is the one you are meant to be with forever?
I know of a couple that are now married and they met while both were married and they are happily married for years. I disagree that once a cheater always a cheater. I do agree though that there will be some trust issues but knowing LOA if you think he will be unfaithful to you and that is what you align yourself to believe in then it will happen.

1/31/2017 1:28 am  #10

Hi Snoopy828,
I agree with DC and Collie, people will use the technique however they want we cant control that.
And yes it makes sense that it might take the (married) man longer as his focus would be on his spouse and children.Having said that, you might need to consider that not everyone is the same and even though his feelings for you may develop he might conciously  decide to remain with his family despite it.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera