LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 8:02 am  #1

How can I make my visualisations more powerful/effective???

When doing PW, RS, visualising. I mainly do it with love as I want a committed relationship with him, I know he is denying it and staying away as much as possible. When we are near each other there is just so much sexual tension and attraction, like we really have a great deep connection.

I did manage to manifest him coming over to get his things but he ended up staying for hours and we were acting like boyfriend and girlfriend, he kissed me and we just then kissed and cuddled for ages, and he didn't want to leave and seemed so confused saying things like i hate my head an whatever, I didn't sleep with him because I want him to respect me and said I wont sleep with you whilst we are not together. (he wasnt pressuring either he was a gentleman).. two days after i manifested bumping into him on the train.
I have had contact since but initiated by me, he is always nice to me and for some reason reassures me he will not be dating anyone else. I have stopped contacting him now as I want him to contact me and initiate seeing me, etc. I know he fell in love with me. You don't just switch that off.

I have been visualising and doing other things such as scripting, affirming, RS, PW, BWD. Not obsessively though, I do it when I feel good and when I feel like it. 

So I was just wondering is there anything that can amplify these amazing techniques, or is it all down to me, I mean I know it works. I have had my guy unblock me, my other ex wont leave me alone and a previous ex to that about 5 years ago has also unblocked me! Also being asked on a few dates, so something is in the air that I am putting out haha (no pun intended)

Any thoughts everyone?

xxx

1/31/2017 8:31 am  #2

Re: How can I make my visualisations more powerful/effective???

I've been wondering this too but honestly I think if you're doing it with unconditional love then it's more powerful than anything. I know Lanie spoke about in PW her friend doing it on her husband and he became so madly in love with her and lost all this weight and such, I think maybe her friend just did it with such intense love and intention that her PW was just powerful. He just needs time to perhaps fully accept his feelings and what not, there could be other factors at play. But it definitely sounds like he is caving, just be patient - he's just stubborn!

1/31/2017 8:34 am  #3

Thanks blue, I hope he is caving, and I can't wait for when he does mwahaha! Yeah its strange the more I do it the more I feel love for him. I just send him love as much as I can, I always find myself fantasising sexually in the day as well lol like little scenes that last a few seconds.. then I realise I am at work and should stop and focus on my work haha!
xxx 

1/31/2017 9:07 am  #4

Check Veronica Isle out on youtube. If you go around behaving like he's already in your life, it might speed things up a bit.

1/31/2017 9:25 am  #5

Thank you TLC, I have watched a few of her videos. I shall try x

1/31/2017 2:01 pm  #6

Evey2222 wrote:

When doing PW, RS, visualising. I mainly do it with love as I want a committed relationship with him, I know he is denying it and staying away as much as possible. When we are near each other there is just so much sexual tension and attraction, like we really have a great deep connection.

I did manage to manifest him coming over to get his things but he ended up staying for hours and we were acting like boyfriend and girlfriend, he kissed me and we just then kissed and cuddled for ages, and he didn't want to leave and seemed so confused saying things like i hate my head an whatever, I didn't sleep with him because I want him to respect me and said I wont sleep with you whilst we are not together. (he wasnt pressuring either he was a gentleman).. two days after i manifested bumping into him on the train.
I have had contact since but initiated by me, he is always nice to me and for some reason reassures me he will not be dating anyone else. I have stopped contacting him now as I want him to contact me and initiate seeing me, etc. I know he fell in love with me. You don't just switch that off.

I have been visualising and doing other things such as scripting, affirming, RS, PW, BWD. Not obsessively though, I do it when I feel good and when I feel like it. 

So I was just wondering is there anything that can amplify these amazing techniques, or is it all down to me, I mean I know it works. I have had my guy unblock me, my other ex wont leave me alone and a previous ex to that about 5 years ago has also unblocked me! Also being asked on a few dates, so something is in the air that I am putting out haha (no pun intended)

Any thoughts everyone?

xxx

Wow it sounds like you're doing something right but as for your question about if you're maybe hindering it there's many things we can do to hinder it sweetie 1- are you letting it go after you've done the technique's? 2- are you checking for signs? 3- are you keeping busy with yourself like going out with friends and over all just being happy and content with yourself? The number one thing I did was doing the technique and forgetting about it not nessarily forgetting but letting it go and not checking for signs! It helped things move so fast it blew me away!

Sweetie you should read Neville Goddard's prayer the art of believing and basically many of his other books are really great!

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (1/31/2017 2:04 pm)

1/31/2017 4:57 pm  #7

I think I am letting it go, I know this sounds stupid but how exactly do i know if I am letting it go? I do keep busy I am seeing my friends all the time or working out or cleaning haha (I have also just had to put my dog to sleep and he was my best friend and I need to keep busy because of that too! still grieving
I don't really pay attention to signs but I have noticed harry potter comes up all the time and he is a massive fan lol. How can i fully let go after a session??? Thank you for the neville tips as well, I do have a book of his I need to finish!! xxx

1/31/2017 6:46 pm  #8

sometimes I cry when I do PW/RS because of the happiness I feel with the things I am wanting him to say to me. I wonder if he feels it too? How much love I have for him and how much I want to be with him?

1/31/2017 7:28 pm  #9

dannie wrote:

sometimes I cry when I do PW/RS because of the happiness I feel with the things I am wanting him to say to me. I wonder if he feels it too? How much love I have for him and how much I want to be with him?

Yes. They always feel whatever you send

1/31/2017 9:02 pm  #10

Thank you Blue. I will continue to do PW/RS. Love your posts by the way

Board footera