LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 11:13 am  #11

Re: How can I make my visualisations more powerful/effective???

That is so great, since really focusing and doing one last night I feel really connected to him. Like at one point today I just felt that he was next to me, I could hear his voice and laughing which was super weird but kinda cool haha!

Last nights PW/RS/RI was great but it felt so weird, it felt like something went into my body and I went into a really deep relaxation state. Since doing that I feel so close to him and that he is thinking of me. I hope to see more physical results soon!!! x 

2/01/2017 3:58 pm  #12

Evey2222 wrote:

I think I am letting it go, I know this sounds stupid but how exactly do i know if I am letting it go? I do keep busy I am seeing my friends all the time or working out or cleaning haha (I have also just had to put my dog to sleep and he was my best friend and I need to keep busy because of that too! still grieving
I don't really pay attention to signs but I have noticed harry potter comes up all the time and he is a massive fan lol. How can i fully let go after a session??? Thank you for the neville tips as well, I do have a book of his I need to finish!! xxx

Sweetie I'm so sorry about your dog! That's something super hard to deal with!!😔

Well it's like you do the technique and then not thinking or wondering if he felt it just know he did and then go about your day and not dwelling on it so basically just letting it go out to the uni!😀👍

2/01/2017 5:38 pm  #13

A little tip that I have picked up from studying the work of Neville Goddard in more detail: 

Using the sense of Sound and Smell while visualising. 

So you have imagining seeing the person in your visualisation sessions, but what if you add that extra special smell he has? Maybe you remember how he smells, maybe its a smell you associate with him. For example, I can recall his scent and the cologne he usually wears ... and I can also smell his apartment. That sounds weird, but practice "smelling" a lemon without there actually being a lemon in the room. 

Secondly, I imagine distinctive sounds during my visualisations. I remember the sound of the air conditioning in his place where we spent a lot of time together, I remember the sound of his dog's chain when he moves around. I remember the sound of his voice of course ... 

these extra things can really amp up and speed up your manifesting! 

Feel It Real. 

2/01/2017 5:49 pm  #14

Thank you Sarah Jayne! I will try this xx

Board footera