LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 12:59 pm  #1

When you get bad news, do you do PW more?

I had really gotten to a point where I felt calm and at peace. I had detached and I felt so good and found myself. I know it's coming. But I just got two pieces of bad news that gutted me. My guy is dating someone and it's getting serious. They are going on a big trip together in a few weeks. Here's the thing. My PW/BWD the past few nights have been so intense and so emotion filled and he would be devastated when I would leave. I know there has been discussion about doing it more frequently. Would this be one of those times, where I should increase my frequency? I don't know that I can pour any more emotion into my visualizations. Or do I just continue on w/my once or twice a day sessions and trust the process? If I have him say something like "you do not want to go on this trip", will that negate all of my positive feelings?

Last edited by January (1/31/2017 1:15 pm)

1/31/2017 1:46 pm  #2

Re: When you get bad news, do you do PW more?

January wrote:

I had really gotten to a point where I felt calm and at peace. I had detached and I felt so good and found myself. I know it's coming. But I just got two pieces of bad news that gutted me. My guy is dating someone and it's getting serious. They are going on a big trip together in a few weeks. Here's the thing. My PW/BWD the past few nights have been so intense and so emotion filled and he would be devastated when I would leave. I know there has been discussion about doing it more frequently. Would this be one of those times, where I should increase my frequency? I don't know that I can pour any more emotion into my visualizations. Or do I just continue on w/my once or twice a day sessions and trust the process? If I have him say something like "you do not want to go on this trip", will that negate all of my positive feelings?

Personally I would not frustrate myself over this.  I know this is easier said than done but just try.
I would continue doing my meditations on a regular basis, I would not increase the number of
meditations I am currently doing, and I would keep myself busy with other interests and do my
best to be patient.

You can have him say whatever you want during your meditations, but I would focus on two or
three statements such as "I love you, I miss you and I can't live without you" and leave it at
that.  Work on a comprehensive list of things you want him to say to you and try to leave your
desperation out of it, if you can.  

That's what I would do.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/31/2017 2:22 pm  #3

Personally I would not frustrate myself over this.  I know this is easier said than done but just try.
I would continue doing my meditations on a regular basis, I would not increase the number of
meditations I am currently doing, and I would keep myself busy with other interests and do my
best to be patient.

You can have him say whatever you want during your meditations, but I would focus on two or
three statements such as "I love you, I miss you and I can't live without you" and leave it at
that.  Work on a comprehensive list of things you want him to say to you and try to leave your
desperation out of it, if you can.  

That's what I would do.

Thank you Indigo. I fired off this post right after I found out. I will get rid of the desperation and get my calm back before I approach him with PW.

1/31/2017 2:30 pm  #4

January wrote:

Sorry just more thing on this sweetie the first thing that comes through when doing the technique's will be desperation and or hurt that's why you always need to be in a good place when doing the technique because if not that's what comes through first no matter what! i know from experience and reading a lot about mind to mind interaction's oh and you don't have to increase it nessarily just be in a happy state knowing he's all yours and he's feeling every loving feeling your sending him😀

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (1/31/2017 2:32 pm)

1/31/2017 4:37 pm  #5

Sorry just more thing on this sweetie the first thing that comes through when doing the technique's will be desperation and or hurt that's why you always need to be in a good place when doing the technique because if not that's what comes through first no matter what! i know from experience and reading a lot about mind to mind interaction's oh and you don't have to increase it nessarily just be in a happy state knowing he's all yours and he's feeling every loving feeling your sending him😀

Thank you! I got myself into a better place and some scripting and affirmations and really felt the need to do PW. I tried not to put any desperation into it so I did the guided PW MP3 (not the one w/silence) on my lunch. I usually do my own but thought the guided would be the best one for me in my present situation. I really put everything into it. I know I am getting through to him.  When I was in the relaxing part during the first half, I did have some little negative thoughts and desperation pop into my head a few times but I was able to quickly put a stop to them by saying HE IS MINE.  I even said it out loud a few times.  Then I continued on and kept the image of him strong. I usually ad lib over Lanie's voice but this time, I really just let it flow from her/him and I really heard him. During the part I was able to talk to him, I told him how much I loved him too and repeated back what he said to me earlier and he assured me that he is only mine.  I really felt it. By the end, I was shaking. I thought I might be cold but I am sitting here about 20 minutes later and I still feel the shakes deep inside.

I know I am getting through to him and I know in the grand scheme none of these "set backs" mean anything. So what if he celebrates a birthday or holiday or goes on this trip? It doesn't matter in the end. I am becoming a better person, I am living a fuller life and he will come when he's ready to match me. I'll be honest and say that I hope that I get through to him before the trip but if it doesn't happen, it's not like I am going to die from this. I am strong enough on my own and I know that HE IS MINE. I BELIEVE AND IT IS ALREADY DONE! My positive energy and calm is back. Not quite the level it was before today but it will be soon enough.

Last edited by January (1/31/2017 4:39 pm)

1/31/2017 8:54 pm  #6

I know I am all over the place today so please be patient. I decided to do the Your Ex Moved On MP3. It was really necessary and probably way overdue. I am not giving up on manifesting my guy back because I believe we are meant to be together but this helped after today. Before today, I hadn't let myself realized how much his new relationship was affecting me because I was focused on our relationship and what it would be like. I was just focusing on keeping the positive energy up and trying not to be desperate but at the same time, make it work asap. This helped me prune the tree and get rid of my feelings about their relationship.  I feel like I got some closure that was missing. I want no part of my old ex other than the basis of our feelings and connection, if that makes sense?   I have a sense of emptiness that's not a bad thing.  I am going to work with Cutting the Cord more and when I am up to it, I'll do PW. I had finished Veronica's 25 day challenge and felt incredible by the end and today just sucked. She told me that I can visualize when I want to but to take it slow and avoid the thoughts of things I don't want. She said that sometimes things go up and down with manifesting and sometimes we see the opposite before we see progress. Basically, she said that sometimes a contrary thing will happen in order to solidify the thing we want the most. So I am really trying to just let it go. Baby steps. Every time I think I have, I take a few steps back but I know I will get there. And I still have faith that I am manifesting my guy back.

Interestingly enough, a guy who I have no interest in and have made it clear to him (I've posted about him before) texted me right after I finished my meditation. This is at least the 5th time it has happened after a MP3 or PW/BWD session.

2/01/2017 9:35 pm  #7

I  woke up in a better place today and re-read PW today. I felt energized and a renewed sense of belief. I took a few key points away that I wrote down to remind me-  Stop wanting, start believing, stop doubting and to start living.  When a negative thought about him with her or going on this trip popped up, I did as Lanie recommended and visualized him pushing her away and saying he only loves January. When a thought of just him popped into my mind, I did as she recommended and said "YOU ARE MINE and ONLY MINE" while visualizing him. None of these visualizations took more than 20 seconds and it helped. I'll admit that this happened more times than I care to count today but I know in time, it will get less frequent. My job can be boring and slow, so my mind wandered quite a bit but I am proud of how well I did. By the afternoon, the thoughts were coming less frequently and I felt like I detached a bit more.

Today I did PW by the book instead of the MP3 or with music. I kept it under 5 minutes like she instructed by setting an alarm. As suggested here, I kept it to a few thoughts. I think that there were 4 or 5, including two that jumped out from the book, I do not love her and being with her makes me miss you even more. I thanked him and really tried to let him feel my gratitude and love for him back. And then my alarm went off and it was done. I felt good, I thanked myself for doing it and believing it and went on about my day.  I am going to work with this more. I had been having these long visualizations that were leaving me feeling really good but too emotionally attached I think. And as some of you had advised, too confusing for him. So unless I use the guided MP3, I am going to keep it very short and sweet like this. I think it helped me keep my focus better as well and it's probably easier to sustain the kind of intense emotion for a shorter period of time.

2/01/2017 9:39 pm  #8

You don't have to do them for long. Short sessions are also good Don't worry, he is always feeling the thoughts and feelings you send and create in him. Keep us updated xo

2/01/2017 9:41 pm  #9

January wrote:

I  woke up in a better place today and re-read PW today. I felt energized and a renewed sense of belief. I took a few key points away that I wrote down to remind me-  Stop wanting, start believing, stop doubting and to start living.  When a negative thought about him with her or going on this trip popped up, I did as Lanie recommended and visualized him pushing her away and saying he only loves January. When a thought of just him popped into my mind, I did as she recommended and said "YOU ARE MINE and ONLY MINE" while visualizing him. None of these visualizations took more than 20 seconds and it helped. I'll admit that this happened more times than I care to count today but I know in time, it will get less frequent. My job can be boring and slow, so my mind wandered quite a bit but I am proud of how well I did. By the afternoon, the thoughts were coming less frequently and I felt like I detached a bit more.

Today I did PW by the book instead of the MP3 or with music. I kept it under 5 minutes like she instructed by setting an alarm. As suggested here, I kept it to a few thoughts. I think that there were 4 or 5, including two that jumped out from the book, I do not love her and being with her makes me miss you even more. I thanked him and really tried to let him feel my gratitude and love for him back. And then my alarm went off and it was done. I felt good, I thanked myself for doing it and believing it and went on about my day.  I am going to work with this more. I had been having these long visualizations that were leaving me feeling really good but too emotionally attached I think. And as some of you had advised, too confusing for him. So unless I use the guided MP3, I am going to keep it very short and sweet like this. I think it helped me keep my focus better as well and it's probably easier to sustain the kind of intense emotion for a shorter period of time.

This is great.  Once you do PW more and more it will become very easy to do it anytime and just about anywhere.
You will develop a system that works perfectly for you and soon (hopefully) you will see some good results from
all your meditations.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/01/2017 11:44 pm  #10

Thanks Blue and Indigo. He just popped into my head when I was re-reading BWD, so I decided to use PW again for no more than 3 minutes, if that time practice my new short technique. I'm embarrassed to say how many times I've fallen asleep to the MP3s after the first few times, so this is going to be good to add to the mix.

Since Lanie recommends visualizing him as mine when he pops into my head, is it okay to go into a very short PW if my emotions and focus is there?

Board footera