LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 11:56 pm  #11

Re: When you get bad news, do you do PW more?

January wrote:

Thanks Blue and Indigo. He just popped into my head when I was re-reading BWD, so I decided to use PW again for no more than 3 minutes, if that time practice my new short technique. I'm embarrassed to say how many times I've fallen asleep to the MP3s after the first few times, so this is going to be good to add to the mix.

Since Lanie recommends visualizing him as mine when he pops into my head, is it okay to go into a very short PW if my emotions and focus is there?

You do your meditations the way that it works for you.  Try to comply with the basic method that Lanie teaches
and add your own touches as you progress.  As she says, you can't do it wrong.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/04/2017 6:39 pm  #12

I agree with everything that's been said. Have faith in yourself and know the reality you desire. Using the  LoA means that you don't necessarily need to take what you see right before your eyes as what is. Reality can be what you can create in your subconscious. You can't do the meditations wrong.

Some people in other schools of thought on remote seduction believe that it isnt necessarily positive emotion or time taken  but rather strong emotion, visualization, and desire that determine how effective the effect on the target is. I think it's possible to have strong positive emotions towards a target and that is extremely effective, but I also believe that strong negative emotion can work equally as well (though it would definitely have a different effect). Sorry I got off topic. But it's definitely very possible to have a short but extremely effective session.

Also, when I was manifesting my ex back over the summer, he was dating another girl. they ended up going on a big trip together as well. I was traveling at this time and doing my own thing but kept doing PW type meditations probably about once a day or whenever I felt like it really. She wasn't in my mental picture at all. Just kind of forgot about her. And in less than a month, the thing with him and the girl ended horribly and every horrible thing he did to me was reflected back upon him in physical illness and emotional unrest. I had blocked him on my phone and everything and he ended up sending an extremely long apology through email. A few weeks after that we ended up getting back together. The girl ended up being super stalkery and threatening us lol. But she was out of the picture in an extremely short time period and I didn't even direct any of my mental energy toward her.

Belief is one of the strongest powers you have! Don't doubt yourself, you've already made so much progress. Keep on going and have faith and trust in yourself. You'll be posting your success story and inspiring others

2/04/2017 6:51 pm  #13

Moonxsun wrote:

I agree with everything that's been said. Have faith in yourself and know the reality you desire. Using the LoA means that you don't necessarily need to take what you see right before your eyes as what is. Reality can be what you can create in your subconscious. You can't do the meditations wrong.

Some people in other schools of thought on remote seduction believe that it isnt necessarily positive emotion or time taken but rather strong emotion, visualization, and desire that determine how effective the effect on the target is. I think it's possible to have strong positive emotions towards a target and that is extremely effective, but I also believe that strong negative emotion can work equally as well (though it would definitely have a different effect). Sorry I got off topic. But it's definitely very possible to have a short but extremely effective session.

Also, when I was manifesting my ex back over the summer, he was dating another girl. they ended up going on a big trip together as well. I was traveling at this time and doing my own thing but kept doing PW type meditations probably about once a day or whenever I felt like it really. She wasn't in my mental picture at all. Just kind of forgot about her. And in less than a month, the thing with him and the girl ended horribly and every horrible thing he did to me was reflected back upon him in physical illness and emotional unrest. I had blocked him on my phone and everything and he ended up sending an extremely long apology through email. A few weeks after that we ended up getting back together. The girl ended up being super stalkery and threatening us lol. But she was out of the picture in an extremely short time period and I didn't even direct any of my mental energy toward her.

Belief is one of the strongest powers you have! Don't doubt yourself, you've already made so much progress. Keep on going and have faith and trust in yourself. You'll be posting your success story and inspiring others

Welcome.  That's a great success story.  Don't be so quick to brush off the stalking ex-GF.  Some people
hold a grudge for a very long time and come up with all sorts of crazy ways to get back at someone.  

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/05/2017 12:35 pm  #14

Moonxsun wrote:

I agree with everything that's been said. Have faith in yourself and know the reality you desire. Using the LoA means that you don't necessarily need to take what you see right before your eyes as what is. Reality can be what you can create in your subconscious. You can't do the meditations wrong.

Some people in other schools of thought on remote seduction believe that it isnt necessarily positive emotion or time taken but rather strong emotion, visualization, and desire that determine how effective the effect on the target is. I think it's possible to have strong positive emotions towards a target and that is extremely effective, but I also believe that strong negative emotion can work equally as well (though it would definitely have a different effect). Sorry I got off topic. But it's definitely very possible to have a short but extremely effective session.

Thanks you! You're story is really inspiring. What did you mean by you believe that a strong negative emotion can work equally as well? As in it makes him feel remorseful and sad or pushes him further away?

2/05/2017 1:56 pm  #15

Thank you

​These are just my personal opinions and experiences but...
​what I mean by strong negative emotion can work equally as well is that in my readings and experiences on remote seduction techniques, some authors will mention how it's not how "pure" the emotion is but rather how strong and focused the emotions are that manifests the desire. Meaning you don't necessarily have to use love to manifest into your reality. Emotions like anger can be used in a strong focused manner to manifest certain things into reality as well.

​Many people who practice LoA believe that anger is a negative emotion on the bottom of the emotional scale that impedes manifestation. However, many people who practice other forms of manifestation might believe that anger is a strong emotion that can fuel a desire and a manifestation.

​You can use anger however you want to in my personal experience. If you want to use it to make him remorseful and sad, it can be done. If you want to push him away it can be done. If you believe in cursing people, it's possible too. I'm not recommending it, but in my experience it exists as a possibility to use other emotions and energies in manifestation besides love so that's why I mentioned it. But it's probably a lot easier and a lot healthier (and probably feels a lot better) to use love when it comes to manifesting your lover back

2/05/2017 2:28 pm  #16

Moonxsun wrote:

Thank you

​These are just my personal opinions and experiences but...
​what I mean by strong negative emotion can work equally as well is that in my readings and experiences on remote seduction techniques, some authors will mention how it's not how "pure" the emotion is but rather how strong and focused the emotions are that manifests the desire. Meaning you don't necessarily have to use love to manifest into your reality. Emotions like anger can be used in a strong focused manner to manifest certain things into reality as well.

​Many people who practice LoA believe that anger is a negative emotion on the bottom of the emotional scale that impedes manifestation. However, many people who practice other forms of manifestation might believe that anger is a strong emotion that can fuel a desire and a manifestation.

​You can use anger however you want to in my personal experience. If you want to use it to make him remorseful and sad, it can be done. If you want to push him away it can be done. If you believe in cursing people, it's possible too. I'm not recommending it, but in my experience it exists as a possibility to use other emotions and energies in manifestation besides love so that's why I mentioned it. But it's probably a lot easier and a lot healthier (and probably feels a lot better) to use love when it comes to manifesting your lover back

Ahh that makes sense. Thanks for explaining further. I had a lot of anger come out for the first time since the breakup (it was very friendly) come out last week. I felt such a release yelling at him in my PW and now I can go back to sending him love. 

2/17/2017 2:19 am  #17

Hey!!
I am a newbie here. Can someone please explain to me how PW works in a step by step manner. I am unable to get the hang of it. I haven't succeeded in attempts till now. Please can someone explain me the procedure in an easy to understand and detailed format.

2/17/2017 2:26 am  #18

lavanya34 wrote:

Hey!!
I am a newbie here. Can someone please explain to me how PW works in a step by step manner. I am unable to get the hang of it. I haven't succeeded in attempts till now. Please can someone explain me the procedure in an easy to understand and detailed format.

No, sorry - you'll have to purchase Lanie's book. 

2/17/2017 2:37 am  #19

lavanya34 wrote:

Hey!!

There's no way you can do it wrong sweetie! Practice makes perfect!💞

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (2/17/2017 2:37 am)

2/17/2017 3:09 am  #20

lavanya34 wrote:

Hey!!

What part are you having a struggle with

Board footera