LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2017 7:55 pm  #1

a little progress but im sooo happy

So anyone who knows my story knows i started out my loa journey in such a distraught way i was impatient i was constantly doubting this and my ablities. but something inside me jus said you know what keep going do it believe so i did even when things were the worst and i mean the worst. 
i am even jus soooooo unbelievably grateful for what has happened tonight i saw him first time in 5 months at the station he came up to me which  i wasnt expecting and spoke to me he askd me straight away if im seeing someone i told him im single he then said he was too and that he wasntt feeling it with her i dunno if my rs sessions helped but we talkede for ages i love him unconditionally so i jus cried and he held me all i can describe was feelin at home we both felt it ... but sadly he did say to me i will always love you but we cant ever be in a realtionship again ( we broke up 3x times before) and he told me he wants me to meet someone else but he said it with tears in his eyes now weve had no cotnact 5 months n he lost my number he said i dont think we shud swap numbers we jus cnt b txtin he was adamant my heart was breakin on the spot 
but we kissed i left to go home that was it.... im so even grateful this happened seriously to have this progress from him so my question is in my rs i viusalized him tellin me he loves me and wants to get back together and hugging each other and i was cryin in his arms what manifested was jus the cryin in his arms and him holding me so do i carry on with rs wanting him to tell me he wants me bc  or is this really it no more like he said do i give up now once and for all coz it didnt happen tonight 
soz bout long message - thanks for your feedback i rly need some advice 

1/31/2017 8:41 pm  #2

Re: a little progress but im sooo happy

Congrats on the kiss!! And I say continue your visualizations. When he says you can't be in a relationship take that as him saying at this exact moment. Y'all are together in time. Take this time to fix up your emotions and grow as a woman. Continue your visualizations and things will progress. Be the woman you want to be for yourself and how you want to be in your ideal relationship with your partner. Take some time to meditate and write about your feelings (good and bad) and grow from it. It takes time, but how would you feel if the universe told you "everything is already yours and it will show in your physical reality the moment you continue to ascend and have faith. It's literally the case. You'll see everything you believe when You accept it's already there.  (happy)

1/31/2017 8:47 pm  #3

Re: a little progress but im sooo happy

soulful_queen3 wrote:

Congrats on the kiss!! And I say continue your visualizations. When he says you can't be in a relationship take that as him saying at this exact moment. Y'all are together in time. Take this time to fix up your emotions and grow as a woman. Continue your visualizations and things will progress. Be the woman you want to be for yourself and how you want to be in your ideal relationship with your partner. Take some time to meditate and write about your feelings (good and bad) and grow from it. It takes time, but how would you feel if the universe told you "everything is already yours and it will show in your physical reality the moment you continue to ascend and have faith. It's literally the case. You'll see everything you believe when You accept it's already there. (happy)

Thnks for replying back to me i defintely will continue with this and my trust and faith has 100% been restored i will continue to grow and see himn saying he wants to get back together for me i was jus ever so grateful to even have ontact so i will keep believing this magic cx

Board footera