LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 11:14 am  #1

Something strange is happening..???

In a good way I think!

So yesterday I really focused when doing PW/RS. When I started and initially was getting my self in a state of relaxation...I had a weird sensation that I can't describe...it felt like something went inside my body and made me in a relaxed, still state and I was able to visualise a lot better than I did before. 

Walking to work this morning I was walking behind a guy that smelt exactly like A, and it felt like he was near me. I tried it again on the train this morning as well, like a mini RS/RI session and again i went into a deep relaxation. A few synchronicities have happened already this morning. The guy who smelt like A, then seeing initials AM together, and the weirdest one was, I was sitting at my desk...and for a moment it actually felt like A was right by my side...like I could hear him and feel him?!?! I am either loosing my mind or I have some how connected with him by really focusing last night....

I hope he can feel me too. I think he can to be honest. It just feels weird but a good feeling. I can feel it coming, although I still get down about my dog, I realise the difference now and I am sad about him and not about A. I am actually very happy with the situation, I can still live my life, be happy and do what i want to do and I know that subconsciously A is already mine and physically will be mine very soon.

(Also posted in the VI forum)

xxx

2/01/2017 3:52 pm  #2

Re: Something strange is happening..???

Evey2222 wrote:

In a good way I think!

So yesterday I really focused when doing PW/RS. When I started and initially was getting my self in a state of relaxation...I had a weird sensation that I can't describe...it felt like something went inside my body and made me in a relaxed, still state and I was able to visualise a lot better than I did before. 

Walking to work this morning I was walking behind a guy that smelt exactly like A, and it felt like he was near me. I tried it again on the train this morning as well, like a mini RS/RI session and again i went into a deep relaxation. A few synchronicities have happened already this morning. The guy who smelt like A, then seeing initials AM together, and the weirdest one was, I was sitting at my desk...and for a moment it actually felt like A was right by my side...like I could hear him and feel him?!?! I am either loosing my mind or I have some how connected with him by really focusing last night....

I hope he can feel me too. I think he can to be honest. It just feels weird but a good feeling. I can feel it coming, although I still get down about my dog, I realise the difference now and I am sad about him and not about A. I am actually very happy with the situation, I can still live my life, be happy and do what i want to do and I know that subconsciously A is already mine and physically will be mine very soon.

xxx

What do you mean sweetie like " something went into your body" was it a good feeling?

2/01/2017 5:46 pm  #3

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

In a good way I think!

xxx

What do you mean sweetie like " something went into your body" was it a good feeling?

It was weird like something heavy was on my chest and then went inside! Was odd haha maybe it was a ghost lol I'm not sure maybe it was just me finally being able to get into a proper relaxation state ??  X

Last edited by Evey2222 (2/01/2017 5:47 pm)

2/01/2017 8:08 pm  #4

Evey2222 wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

In a good way I think!

xxx

It was weird like something heavy was on my chest and then went inside! Was odd haha maybe it was a ghost lol I'm not sure maybe it was just me finally being able to get into a proper relaxation state ??  X

To be honest sweetie it doesn't sound like getting in to the right state situation because all you do is pretty much relax and slow your thoughts so just make sure you're surrounding your self with like a protective bubble of light or something Lanie actually talks about it I think in a few posts!! I'll try and find it sweetie

2/02/2017 9:47 am  #5

Thank you so much! I have had that before so I hope it isn't a bad spirit or some one elses influence haha x

Board footera