LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 5:46 pm  #1

A lot of signs????

Hey! 
First of all, I wanted to tell you a bit about my story. So, I met a guy online and we chatted for about 5 months, and he ended up telling me he liked me, and we were planning on meeting in person, but the last weeks he had bit a bit colder than usual, and one day, he stopped talking to me, without us having any fight or anything (we've never had any fights). And, of course, I was sad, but I didn't pursue him, because I know that if he has to come back, he will, without me having to chase him. So, for the last week, I've been using Lanie's techniques, and this past month I've been very positive and I've watched Veronica's videos, I've read Abraham's books, etc. And I know that one should not pay attention to signs, but for the past weeks, I've been receiving a lot of them. 
He is from Denmark and I'm from Spain, and I've seen 4 documentaries about Denmark on Spanish television, which is not usual at all, my cousins mentioned Denmark out of the blue 3 or 4 times, my dad joked once telling me that I should marry a Danish guy, because he would love to visit that country someday so he would have an excuse, I got tagged in memes about Denmark on Facebook, and I even bought a book where the main character's lover's name was the same as the guy I met, and his name is not typical at all. For the record, neither my family nor my friends know that I've been chatting with a Danish guy for months, that's why I found it so odd.
What do you guys think? Sorry for the long story, but I've been a bit confused and I needed to share it with someone

2/02/2017 1:09 pm  #2

Re: A lot of signs????

TyrellWellick wrote:

Hey! 
First of all, I wanted to tell you a bit about my story. So, I met a guy online and we chatted for about 5 months, and he ended up telling me he liked me, and we were planning on meeting in person, but the last weeks he had bit a bit colder than usual, and one day, he stopped talking to me, without us having any fight or anything (we've never had any fights). And, of course, I was sad, but I didn't pursue him, because I know that if he has to come back, he will, without me having to chase him. So, for the last week, I've been using Lanie's techniques, and this past month I've been very positive and I've watched Veronica's videos, I've read Abraham's books, etc. And I know that one should not pay attention to signs, but for the past weeks, I've been receiving a lot of them. 
He is from Denmark and I'm from Spain, and I've seen 4 documentaries about Denmark on Spanish television, which is not usual at all, my cousins mentioned Denmark out of the blue 3 or 4 times, my dad joked once telling me that I should marry a Danish guy, because he would love to visit that country someday so he would have an excuse, I got tagged in memes about Denmark on Facebook, and I even bought a book where the main character's lover's name was the same as the guy I met, and his name is not typical at all. For the record, neither my family nor my friends know that I've been chatting with a Danish guy for months, that's why I found it so odd.
What do you guys think? Sorry for the long story, but I've been a bit confused and I needed to share it with someone

I don't know about signs, I look for things like rainbows but five million other ppl see that too so I don't take it
personal.  Anyway, that is an interesting story you have happening there.  Have you ever seen this guy?
When are you going to meet him?  What all has he told you about himself?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/03/2017 7:08 am  #3

Re: A lot of signs????

Thanks for replying, Indigo! 
Ohhh, that's a great idea! It's always nice to see a rainbow, especially if you associate it with what you're attracting  
No, I haven't seen this guy, but he wanted to do a Skype call a couple of times, and I had to decline it because once I was very sick with fever and the other time I had to go to the hospital to visit a family member, and after that we kept messaging each other for a while, and we sent each other some photos of us, our pets, our house, he sent me a picture of him next to a camel, and things like that.
We were planning on seeing this June/July, he said he could come to where I live and after that I could go visit him if I wanted to.
And he has told me a lot about him, mainly because I was very shy at first, so he opened up a lot, told me about his family, his childhood, his travels, his fears, and even his ex-partners (not a lot, though). He even sent me a postcard from Paris

Board footera