LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 9:40 pm  #1

Visualizing the Cloud Bursting

I know this has been discussed before about Lanie discussing in PW that she visualizes her messages as a cloud that is waiting there for an opening when dealing with someone who is blocking mental messages. Has anyone visualized it bursting over him and him receiving all the messages? I haven't tried this yet and don't know that I need to but it was a question I had when I re-read the book today.

2/01/2017 11:14 pm  #2

Re: Visualizing the Cloud Bursting

January wrote:

I know this has been discussed before about Lanie discussing in PW that she visualizes her messages as a cloud that is waiting there for an opening when dealing with someone who is blocking mental messages. Has anyone visualized it bursting over him and him receiving all the messages? I haven't tried this yet and don't know that I need to but it was a question I had when I re-read the book today.

That's a good question. I don't know, I just know that they will get hit with all those messages as soon as their guard is let down. You don't necessarily have to visualise the cloud "bursting", it will burst when they're not resistant. Either way - it always reaches them.

2/01/2017 11:52 pm  #3

That's a good question. I don't know, I just know that they will get hit with all those messages as soon as their guard is let down. You don't necessarily have to visualise the cloud "bursting", it will burst when they're not resistant. Either way - it always reaches them.

I loved imagining the cloud bursting over a guy's head when I re-read the book. It was hilarious to picture. I think I was so impatient reading it the first time and also doing Veronica's challenge (which I found invaluable to finding myself again) and scripting, and videos, and long visualizations combined with PW/BWD that I missed more than I realized in the books. Right now, I'm only using Lanie's techniques. I have so much more time on my hands, in a good way. 😆.

2/02/2017 12:42 am  #4

Hi January, when i read that analogy from Lanie i pictured cloud as in online storage solution.. not a rain cloud.. so the way i interpreted it is: the thoughts are stored in the cloud, when your target is receptive he opens up the gateway or connects to the cloud and he will 'download' the thoughts.

If it was obvious she meant rain cloud then my bad..

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera