LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/01/2017 10:09 pm  #1

need advice

Hi my name is Morgan and i have been practicing law of attraction. i have manifested awesome things like beautiful people and an awesome new job. The one thing I don't fully understand is getting my ex back. We have started talking since I have been practicing and we have met for lunch and even kissed once. We said we were friends and then we ended up kissing. I am so positive and I visualize a lot and i really am genuinely happy (I even feel out of place writing this post because I know my desire will manifest). I only have negative thoughts sometimes but I snap myself out of them. 
I feel that my relationship with him goes strong and then he doesn't call or text for awhile, but I am still being positive and truly happy during this time. I know we are going to end up together but what more can I do to manifest this desire faster? and what are the reasons he goes silent for a while until I text him?

Thanks for help

2/01/2017 10:11 pm  #2

Re: need advice

You honestly just need to have faith and be patient. Do PW on him and meditate, visualise you two together. Always focus on the end result - you being in a happy relationship with him. The rest will come in time.

2/01/2017 10:13 pm  #3

okay thanks for getting back to me. It definitely is possible? Some people say I am too good for him but I love him

2/01/2017 10:15 pm  #4

Anything is possible.

2/01/2017 10:31 pm  #5

MLK wrote:

Hi my name is Morgan and i have been practicing law of attraction. i have manifested awesome things like beautiful people and an awesome new job. The one thing I don't fully understand is getting my ex back. We have started talking since I have been practicing and we have met for lunch and even kissed once. We said we were friends and then we ended up kissing. I am so positive and I visualize a lot and i really am genuinely happy (I even feel out of place writing this post because I know my desire will manifest). I only have negative thoughts sometimes but I snap myself out of them. 
I feel that my relationship with him goes strong and then he doesn't call or text for awhile, but I am still being positive and truly happy during this time. I know we are going to end up together but what more can I do to manifest this desire faster? and what are the reasons he goes silent for a while until I text him?

Thanks for help

How often are you texting him?  Are you chasing him?  If so you need to stop chasing after him that is not the
way to get a man.  Do what Blue says, do your meditations on a regular basis.  You can't make anything happen
any faster, just be consistent in doing PW.  Also be sure to read Lanie's Book 3, PP, and also pre-order Book 4
it will be available this Saturday.

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1716

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/02/2017 8:21 am  #6

I really haven't texted him a lot, but you are right! Once I even start texting him or thinking obsessive thoughts, he stops calling and texting. It's a mindset. But I was confused because we said friends and friends talk to each other. So really the only time I can text him more is when we start dating again?

2/02/2017 12:56 pm  #7

MLK wrote:

I really haven't texted him a lot, but you are right! Once I even start texting him or thinking obsessive thoughts, he stops calling and texting. It's a mindset. But I was confused because we said friends and friends talk to each other. So really the only time I can text him more is when we start dating again?

Men are natural hunters and they need a challenge.  That is the reason that women are supposed to play
"hard to get."  Have you ever noticed that a man chases and chases you, tells you all sorts of good 
things, and as soon as you have sex with him he loses interest and moves on to the next one.  That's
because once you have sex with them, usually, you are no longer a challenge.  But if you know what
you're doing, you can always be a challenge to a man, even after you've had sex.  You could do it
to him a couple times a day and keep him where he's running behind you and wondering where you
are when you're not around, and not just because of PW but that helps too.  One way is to NOT give
them everything at once when you do it.  You do a little bit of this or that, but not everything at once.
Some chicks do all the sex acts and all the positions known to man the very first time and every
time thereafter, so now he knows all your moves and so there's really nothing left for him to wonder
about what's coming up next time and he will either want you more or he won't because he's already
bored with you.  And there's other ways besides the bedroom to keep him challenged.

But I digress.  Just don't make yourself so readily available to your man, whether you have him yet
or not.  All of this was explained in "The Rules" back in the 90's.  You might want to read that book, 
it has been updated.  Also Lanie gives some really good methods to use on your man as well as
explanations for why you don't want to do certain things to get him and keep him.  So be sure to
read all of Lanie's books including the new one she just wrote.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/02/2017 4:48 pm  #8

but we have been broken up for 6 months. And I have been doing my own thing so I don't understand lol

2/02/2017 4:54 pm  #9

MLK wrote:

but we have been broken up for 6 months. And I have been doing my own thing so I don't understand lol

Just keep doing the techniques, don't worry and let it go. They work and reach him every time, he will reach out and realise everything eventually. Just do your own thing.

2/02/2017 4:58 pm  #10

MLK wrote:

You're broken up and doing your own thing but you're trying to get him back.  Is that correct?
Have you read Lanie's books?  She has a new one coming out on Saturday about how to get
your ex back.  Maybe that will help you.

Board footera