LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2017 6:21 pm  #1

Just a friend ..

Hi . I'm new here and I'm trying to get advice . I see many people trying to manifest an ex , but the person I'm trying to manifest is just a friend ,
We could have been in a relationship but I messed that up so I'm doubtful he'd want that now . Especially since the month after we stopped talking he already had a girlfriend.
Little does she know we've been talking off and on most of the time ( just as friends).
He wanted more but I'm not going to do that . I just want him to be happy , and I can do well as just being his friend .
We've been talking for almost 4 years now .
Two weeks ago we were started talking again , but he decided to argue and say he doesn't want to be friends , yet prior he sent me pictures and said he thinks of me all the time .
I pleaded and begged to no avail and he now just ignores my text and calls .
What am I doing wrong and what can I do to fix this ? I'm new so any and all advice is appreciated.

2/02/2017 6:57 pm  #2

Re: Just a friend ..

Manifestingmama wrote:

Hi . I'm new here and I'm trying to get advice . I see many people trying to manifest an ex , but the person I'm trying to manifest is just a friend ,
We could have been in a relationship but I messed that up so I'm doubtful he'd want that now . Especially since the month after we stopped talking he already had a girlfriend.
Little does she know we've been talking off and on most of the time ( just as friends).
He wanted more but I'm not going to do that . I just want him to be happy , and I can do well as just being his friend .
Two weeks ago we were started talking again , but he decided to argue and say he doesn't want to be friends , yet prior he sent me pictures and said he thinks of me all the time .
What am I doing wrong and what can I do to fix this ? I'm new so any and all advice is appreciated.

Welcome.  Make sure you read all of Lanie's books.  If you aren't interested in a relationship with this guy
I would just leave him alone.  Obviously there's something more that you want, hence the begging and
pleading, which don't work on a man it just makes you look desperate and gives him the upper-hand.
And I'm sure you feel awful that you did that.  Don't chase him anymore and do the meditations.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/02/2017 7:03 pm  #3

What Indigo said.
Read the books, do the techniques and focus on you. He will come back, think of him as a check in the mail. You know he's coming, just relax.

Don't contact him or chase him, let him chase you. He will soon enough; just do PW and try to be as patient as you can.

I know patience is hard but you need to just relax and believe.

2/02/2017 7:12 pm  #4

Indigo wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Welcome.  Make sure you read all of Lanie's books.  If you aren't interested in a relationship with this guy
I would just leave him alone.  Obviously there's something more that you want, hence the begging and
pleading, which don't work on a man it just makes you look desperate and gives him the upper-hand.
And I'm sure you feel awful that you did that.  Don't chase him anymore and do the meditations.

Totally agree with indigo
And welcome to this lovely place..I'm relatively new also but the ladies here are so kind and helpful 😍
Trust me..in the past I have tried pleading and begging (long time ago) it does not work unless it's on a guy who might just want to use you and leave..kwim right?
I know that sometimes women have that tendency but you have to remember that you are complete within yourself ..you do not need something or someone else to validate you..there is nothing wrong with you! ♥️
Just read the books and do the pw/ BWD ..I tend to do BWD less as I want the emotional connection to be stronger than physical for now..

Hope you feel better soon

Last edited by Minami (2/02/2017 7:13 pm)

2/02/2017 7:52 pm  #5

Indigo wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Thank you Indigo. We are ( or so I thought ) really good friends . We talked all the time , hung out . To be honest we had a deep friendship .
I actually, I don't feel awful about what I did , I just know that doesn't work and not the way to get the friendship back , if at all . At this point I want to work on me .
What meditation are you speaking of ?

2/02/2017 7:56 pm  #6

Minami wrote:

Indigo wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Totally agree with indigo
And welcome to this lovely place..I'm relatively new also but the ladies here are so kind and helpful 😍
Trust me..in the past I have tried pleading and begging (long time ago) it does not work unless it's on a guy who might just want to use you and leave..kwim right?
I know that sometimes women have that tendency but you have to remember that you are complete within yourself ..you do not need something or someone else to validate you..there is nothing wrong with you! ♥️
Just read the books and do the pw/ BWD ..I tend to do BWD less as I want the emotional connection to be stronger than physical for now..

Hope you feel better soon

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ If you don't mind explaining what is BWD , I would love to do it . I'm going to work on me and making myself happy for now . I know he will come back , I don't need his validation to complete me , I'm great on my own 😀😀

2/02/2017 8:55 pm  #7

It's Lanie's book burn with desire

2/02/2017 9:04 pm  #8

Manifestingmama wrote:

Thank you Indigo. We are ( or so I thought ) really good friends . We talked all the time , hung out . To be honest we had a deep friendship .
I actually, I don't feel awful about what I did , I just know that doesn't work and not the way to get the friendship back , if at all . At this point I want to work on me .

The author, Lanie Stevens, has written several books and a couple of them are about LOA/meditating/visualizing
and manifesting things into your life, men in particular.  Her books can be found at Amazon.  It is a series of four -
one is Pussy Whip (PW), two is How to Make Him Burn With Desire (BWD) and three is Pussy Power (PP).  
I highly recommend you get all three of those, as well as her newest one - Four - Breakup to Makeup that is
being released this Saturday.  All four are available in a bundle.  

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/02/2017 11:09 pm  #9

Indigo wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

The author, Lanie Stevens, has written several books and a couple of them are about LOA/meditating/visualizing
and manifesting things into your life, men in particular.  Her books can be found at Amazon.  It is a series of four -
one is Pussy Whip (PW), two is How to Make Him Burn With Desire (BWD) and three is Pussy Power (PP).  
I highly recommend you get all three of those, as well as her newest one - Four - Breakup to Makeup that is
being released this Saturday.  All four are available in a bundle.  

Thank you , I have Amazon Kindle , guess I need to start reading .

2/03/2017 5:59 am  #10

Blue wrote:

It's Lanie's book burn with desire

Thank you . I just started reading PW last night . I will get this one as well . I will be reading a lot this weekend on my down time .
Hopefully I will get the help / answers I need .

Board footera