LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2017 9:28 pm  #1

Is he doing this on me?

Hey how do you know someone is trying to influencr you? I woke up in the middle of the night out of nowhere thinking of him? Its like I woke up thinking that, I don't remember wgat I was dreaming. But Idk Ive never woken up thinking of anyone, and there were teo days that I desire him physically out of nowhere, when im not even thinking about it.

2/02/2017 9:39 pm  #2

Re: Is he doing this on me?

Soul wrote:

Hey how do you know someone is trying to influencr you? I woke up in the middle of the night out of nowhere thinking of him? Its like I woke up thinking that, I don't remember wgat I was dreaming. But Idk Ive never woken up thinking of anyone, and there were teo days that I desire him physically out of nowhere, when im not even thinking about it.

Is this the same dude that you are meditating on?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/02/2017 10:58 pm  #3

Yeah,  or is it just me?

2/03/2017 1:26 am  #4

Soul wrote:

Yeah, or is it just me?

The man that I am meditating on, I think about him quite a bit.  But we are not in a negative situation, I am
working to enhance our relationship.  If you have been meditating on your guy, possibly right before you fell
asleep, it would be reasonable to attribute your middle of the night thoughts to the meditations.  Could he be
doing PW on you?  It's possible.  Do you think that he is?  Is he trying to get back together with you?  Have
you made any progress with your meditations?

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

Board footera