LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2017 10:34 pm  #1

Just started ready PW

Hi , as you know I'm new and I just started ready Pussy Whipped . I'm wondering how many have completed the book and has it been successful ?
I'm enjoying the read , but my busy schedual only allows me a little time so it seems I'm not making progress .
I'm anxious to get to the part where I actually learn the techniques but I know I must be patient and read the book in its entirety .
Any success stories I'd love to hear them . Thank you in advance

2/03/2017 10:35 pm  #2

Re: Just started ready PW

There is a whole sub-forum of success stories here.

2/04/2017 2:10 am  #3

Manifestingmama wrote:

Hi , as you know I'm new and I just started ready Pussy Whipped . I'm wondering how many have completed the book and has it been successful ?
I'm enjoying the read , but my busy schedual only allows me a little time so it seems I'm not making progress .
I'm anxious to get to the part where I actually learn the techniques but I know I must be patient and read the book in its entirety .

It's become obvious to me that not that many people are actually reading the books, otherwise they wouldn't keep
posting redundant questions.  Anyway, if you want to skip to the part about the actual method, that is Chapter 6.
You can always come back and re-read the rest.  It's really important that besides the meditations that you read
PP, Book 3, because ladies are doing the meditations and self-sabotaging their efforts because they are impatient
to see results, so they chase, stalk, beg, plead, and make a fool out of themselves doing things that do not work.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/04/2017 6:23 am  #4

Indigo wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

It's become obvious to me that not that many people are actually reading the books, otherwise they wouldn't keep
posting redundant questions.  Anyway, if you want to skip to the part about the actual method, that is Chapter 6.
You can always come back and re-read the rest.  It's really important that besides the meditations that you read
PP, Book 3, because ladies are doing the meditations and self-sabotaging their efforts because they are impatient
to see results, so they chase, stalk, beg, plead, and make a fool out of themselves doing things that do not work.

Thank you, not me . I love to read and I want to make this become a way of life and not just to bring someone back into my life . Trust I'll be taking this advice and putting the work in . I've tried the chase, beg, pleading and it's a true waste of time .

2/04/2017 8:12 am  #5

Indigo wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Could you re- write that in capital letters. I'm wondering why there is posts asking "redundant" questions.

If they want a little reassurance I can understand but you are completely right in your observation.

2/04/2017 8:16 am  #6

Oasiscalm wrote:

Indigo wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Could you re- write that in capital letters. I'm wondering why there is posts asking "redundant" questions.

If they want a little reassurance I can understand but you are completely right in your observation.

2/04/2017 8:19 am  #7

Manifestingmama wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Indigo wrote:

Not sure if you are speaking to me or not , however I'm new and I was simply asking a question . I'm reading a lot of the post and I really didn't see my question answered that is why I asked .
Is this forum not here to learn and ask questions ? If it is not please let me know . Thank you

2/04/2017 9:10 am  #8

Manifestingmama wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Not sure if you are speaking to me or not , however I'm new and I was simply asking a question . I'm reading a lot of the post and I really didn't see my question answered that is why I asked .
Is this forum not here to learn and ask questions ? If it is not please let me know . Thank you

This wasn't really directed at you. It was more of a side convo.

Don't let it off you asking questions

2/04/2017 9:21 am  #9

Oasiscalm wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Ok , because I'm trying to learn . I don't want to do this half ass and get no results . I'm in this to win this

2/04/2017 10:09 am  #10

Manifestingmama wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

Manifestingmama wrote:

Ok , because I'm trying to learn . I don't want to do this half ass and get no results . I'm in this to win this

That's great. Keep up the deliberation and you can only but win

Board footera