LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2017 5:08 am  #1

When and how???

Now, most of us here know about LOA. And we learn so much from it. One thing (basic thing) we have learnt is focusing on what we want in order to manifest it. Focusing on our happiness no matter what happens. In fact this is something all the religions teach as well.

But, there are tow questions that enter in the minds of people, namely, "when" and "how".
These two questions are none of your business. When and how to give you what you want is God's work. It's the universe's work !!! 
Your work is to be happy, stay happy and love yourself. Your job is to make sure that the person with whom you live all the time, that is you, is happy. Your job is to make sure this person is happy all the time. Because that is what God created you for !!!! He created you to be happy and love yourself !!!! 
That "when" and "how" is his business not yours !!!! In India there is a saying which I am going to translate literally - "The crow tried to walk swan's gait and forgot even his own".
No need to be the swan !!!! No need to think how will he/she come back when he/ she is with someone else. How is that even possible after all that happened? How can someone comeback after doing this and that and saying this and that?
Leave that to God. He KNOWS what to do and when to do. And by thinking of when and how you are doubting God, you are doubting the universe. 
So stop interfering with his work!!! By doing that you are yourself delaying your manifestation because those two questions make people worry, doubt, cause sadness and all other things that delay the manifestation!!!! So get the hell out of your own way and go and do your only job!!!! And that's being happy!!!! always!!!!

RISE

2/06/2017 5:11 am  #2

Re: When and how???

Exactly!
When you go to the doctor - you don't tell him how to do his job! You just trust and believe in him. Same mindset with the universe!

2/06/2017 5:18 am  #3

Another thing that I want to say is that start believing in miracles.
My parents wanted a child. But it was for some reason difficult to conceive. My mother is a doctor.
They were trying but didn't see the results. But then my mom discovered she was pregnant!!! But the strange thing was that one cannot conceive a child when the right things and conditions are absent.
Her doctors were surprised. Her pregnancy was a miracle !!!!
My father was extremely ill many years ago because he was an alcoholic and was about to die. Every single doctor said he won't live. My mother at that time did some prayers and he survived. But he started drinking again. Then my mother did some other specific prayer at some religious place. And by the time she reached home my father had thrown away a bottle that was still filled with alcohol in the dustbin and then he didn't touch it again for years !!!!!
She didn't worry during the prayer how and when will he give up alcohol.
So start believing in miracles !!! They are real !!!! 

RISE

2/06/2017 9:30 am  #4

Thanks Aphrodite ur the bestest !! I know what u mean and ur absolutely right about it !! 😘😘😘😘😘😘

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

2/06/2017 9:32 am  #5

Plus, worrying about the when's and how's of your manifestations pushes them back.

I'm all for putting a date to it, but don't get attached to it or anything like that. Let the universe know and detach and trust.

2/06/2017 11:51 am  #6

I love this! I screen shot this so i can look at it when i start feeling doubtful. This is a great motivation.

2/06/2017 12:40 pm  #7

Blue wrote:

Exactly!
When you go to the doctor - you don't tell him how to do his job! You just trust and believe in him. Same mindset with the universe!

Really great analogy Blue!

2/07/2017 3:57 am  #8

I am queen wrote:

Thanks Aphrodite ur the bestest !! I know what u mean and ur absolutely right about it !! 😘😘😘😘😘😘

You are welcome !!!!!!!!!

RISE

2/07/2017 4:02 am  #9

Blue wrote:

Plus, worrying about the when's and how's of your manifestations pushes them back.

I'm all for putting a date to it, but don't get attached to it or anything like that. Let the universe know and detach and trust.

Yes it pushes things back.
They are roadblocks.

Putting a date is fine but no need to sit and think how will it happen ? How can it be possible after something like that? Nobody comes back after somethings like that. When will it happen? Blahblahblah !!!!
That's none of your business!!!  You go and do your work !!!!

The "hows" are the domain of the universe. It always knows the shortest, quickest, fastest, most harmonious way between you and your dream. - Mike Dooley.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (2/07/2017 4:03 am)

RISE

Board footera