LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2017 2:59 am  #1

What exactly are you doubting.

After many rumblings that too many new threads are being created with the same theme, I thought it would  help if there was a collective thread where everyone can discuss their doubts, worries, fears about achieving success.

Everyone can join in either give support and ways to alleviate those concerns, even testimonials to show that PW does work and show all one has to do it let go and let it happen.

Please note when stating your concerns keep it concise, don't regurgitate the whole history of you and him. Sit and try to pinpoint what your main concern is, it will be a useful exercise for you also to try to home in on your main limiting belief when using these techniques.

Jump in get chatting, be supportive, be empathic, no judgement 😉

2/08/2017 3:03 am  #2

Re: What exactly are you doubting.

I can say that I used to be afraid, worry and fear I wouldn't get my man. That everything I did would go to waste, what if my PW wasn't reaching him, etc. But after thinking and numerous signs, including a dream where my grandfather who passed shows me my future - I'm not afraid, I don't worry or doubt.

It's like Mike Dooley said - once you focus on the end result, you're in that car and the universe will guide you to your end result as long as you know and trust you will get there. Don't focus on the details.

Last edited by Blue (2/08/2017 3:03 am)

2/08/2017 3:04 am  #3

I'm down homegirl!😂😂😂 no but seriously I think this is fabulous idea❤️

2/08/2017 3:20 am  #4

Oasiscalm wrote:

After many rumblings that too many new threads are being created with the same theme, I thought it would help if there was a collective thread where everyone can discuss their doubts, worries, fears about achieving success.

Everyone can join in either give support and ways to alleviate those concerns, even testimonials to show that PW does work and show all one has to do it let go and let it happen.

Please note when stating your concerns keep it concise, don't regurgitate the whole history of you and him. Sit and try to pinpoint what your main concern is, it will be a useful exercise for you also to try to home in on your main limiting belief when using these techniques.

I know for sure that PW works but I'm afraid that me and my
target are so darn old and geriatric that we won't be able to
do any of the joyful things that I envision.  Every single day
that passes we aren't getting any younger. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/08/2017 3:29 am  #5

Indigo, you are not old at all lol. You got this girl, I need your success stories one day.

2/08/2017 3:37 am  #6

Blue wrote:

Indigo, you are not old at all lol. You got this girl, I need your success stories one day.

I know girl but he's way older than me.  
I'm serious.  And time keeps going by.  
And I got a bad back and stuff and I
might not be able to put it on him
like I planned.  Just ugh!!!

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/08/2017 3:42 am  #7

Don't doubt it, Indigo. Just keep going. You have to believe in yourself, no matter what.

2/08/2017 4:01 am  #8

I'm afraid that pw doesn't work for me because I use it everynight with nothing happening not even signs. Also that because of what happened that he'll just do it again and that by the time he manifests we're old and dying since nothings happening.

2/08/2017 4:05 am  #9

Issykitten wrote:

I'm afraid that pw doesn't work for me because I use it everynight with nothing happening not even signs. Also that because of what happened that he'll just do it again and that by the time he manifests we're old and dying since nothings happening.

Aw Issy It definitely does work for you and he does feel and think what you send!

2/08/2017 4:20 am  #10

Indigo wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

After many rumblings that too many new threads are being created with the same theme, I thought it would help if there was a collective thread where everyone can discuss their doubts, worries, fears about achieving success.

I know for sure that PW works but I'm afraid that me and my
target are so darn old and geriatric that we won't be able to
do any of the joyful things that I envision.  Every single day
that passes we aren't getting any younger. 

You are only as old as you feel ;) You guys will be fine!! Hope to read your success story one day! xxx

Board footera