LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2017 2:08 pm  #51

Re: What exactly are you doubting.

Issykitten wrote:

also that I'll have to wait years for him to manifest since there's people here who have been doing pw for years and nothing has happened...

Nobody here has been doing PW for years and nothing has happened.  
Please read the books and do the meditations like the rest of us are
doing.  I've been doing PW for three months and it works.  My advice
to you is to stop thinking, speaking and posting negativity including
posting frownie face and things will probably change for you.    

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/11/2017 2:35 pm  #52

Do you ladies think unconditional love is unhealthy ? It's crazy how something so small can make you doubtful. It's almost like I know this person is coming back & I don't really care when or how... just enjoying things. Until I had a conversation with a friend &
She doesn't believe the whole " I'll always love you " mindset is healthy. What do you ladies think? Am I thinking too much ?lol

I guess I just don't understand how it's wrong ?

✨💛✨

2/11/2017 2:39 pm  #53

^ There's nothing unhealthy about loving someone. You can love someone but not be with them for whichever reason whether they have some bad traits or whatever.

2/11/2017 4:20 pm  #54

Indigo wrote:

Issykitten wrote:

also that I'll have to wait years for him to manifest since there's people here who have been doing pw for years and nothing has happened...

Nobody here has been doing PW for years and nothing has happened.  
Please read the books and do the meditations like the rest of us are
doing.  I've been doing PW for three months and it works.  My advice
to you is to stop thinking, speaking and posting negativity including
posting frownie face and things will probably change for you.    

I think there are some cases where nothing has happened..

It worked for me at first after 5 months but nothing after 5 months since...not saying it couldn't happen again but it's been a while.  I'm one of those cases that's taking longer

Last edited by AnnanWater (2/11/2017 4:26 pm)

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

2/11/2017 7:54 pm  #55

AnnanWater wrote:

I think there are some cases where nothing has happened..

It worked for me at first after 5 months but nothing after 5 months since...not saying it couldn't happen again but it's been a while. I'm one of those cases that's taking longer

I'm with you. It's been a year and a half for me and nothing. Not to say it will always be like this but for now, I'm not seeing anything. I did have something strange happen a few days ago though. Got a new tattoo and the artist posted the image on her Instagram. This one guy who commented looked identical to my ex. I was shocked. He could have easily been his twin. Copy and paste.

That's probably the most "proof" I've had in the time I've been using PW. Not really sure if that counts or if I'm heading in the right direction. Found it weird though.

Last edited by 111sl (2/11/2017 8:11 pm)

2/11/2017 8:44 pm  #56

I hope it does work for both of you soon, AnnanWater and 111sl. I worry that it won't work for me either. It's a challenge to stay positive when you don't see evidence that it's working.

But maybe things will turn around for both of you soon.

2/11/2017 8:51 pm  #57

jellyb wrote:

I hope it does work for both of you soon, AnnanWater and 111sl. I worry that it won't work for me either. It's a challenge to stay positive when you don't see evidence that it's working.

But maybe things will turn around for both of you soon.

Thank you! You too! I thought I got a sign the other month too..we shall see.. I can't wait for Lanie's love spell on V Day...

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

2/11/2017 9:00 pm  #58

It works for everyone, don't doubt it.

2/11/2017 10:53 pm  #59

Your positivity is so awesome, Blue. Thanks!

2/11/2017 11:12 pm  #60

I'm actually relaxed and happy tonight lol
I keep telling ppl how important I get this job as a HRC canvasser. I was supposed to get a call yesterday...but who knows? I could get the call tomorrow or Monday!
This job would be a boost in self-esteem and confidence that I need!
I want to be confident in my abilities. Its time for a change. Im not getting younger (though I look like Im in my late teens). Its time for a overhaul. No more neediness.
Hours ago I just finished 2 PWs, a BWD and a CTC on my main target (I want to date her this year) and I did a BWD on a different target (for a possible fling) and I browsed a different forum for a moment, and happened to see a thread about a Tevin Campbell song and the song's title was one of the exact same PHRASES I'd just added to the script in my visualizations for my main target!!
This might mean I'm aligned and on the right track!
Plus this one guy keeps hitting me up in my PMs thirsty as hell. He's FAR from my type (I like the adventurous, save the world or musician types), but it means its working! Ripple effect from the techniques lol!
Side note: I didnt really break NC, but I did like a post of hers last night and another earlier tonight and its funny...I guess her new posts were meant for me to see tonight because I accidentally clicked something on Facebook and they popped up at the top of the feed lol...

Last edited by princessgirl87 (2/11/2017 11:17 pm)

Board footera