LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2017 8:23 am  #101

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

daisychain wrote:

Blue wrote:

Update on my results with the love spell:
My man seems to have retreated and is acting cold now. No biggie at all to me though because it's just further proof that it's working

Don't doubt the techniques ladies. They work.
Just be patient and trust. If you don't see results or your man backs away like mine did - don't let it disrupt your vibration. Just keep going.

Not that me and my man talk that much but I think this is what he may be doing also! He ignored my last message from the weekend and nothing since.  It got to me big time at the beginning of the week and i'm trying to keep reassuring myself it's working, I have to be honest and admit I struggle with that part sometimes but i'm picking myself up again and getting my vibration back up.

​aren't the results suppose to be sustainable? help me to understand, why is the spell considered to be working if the man retreats or turns hostile? typically how long will it take to see improvements?

i am so anxious to try this and really really hope it will work on me.

2/22/2017 8:30 am  #102

Blue wrote:

soulful_queen3 wrote:

Just finished my first 3 love spell sessions as of yesterday and just saw results today from my man!!! 😘Thank you Lanie for this gem.

Keep going soul 😘

How exciting! I am doing my third tonight!!!  

2/22/2017 8:36 am  #103

kellykelly wrote:

daisychain wrote:

Blue wrote:

My man seems to have retreated and is acting cold now. No biggie at all to me though because it's just further proof that it's working

Just be patient and trust. If you don't see results or your man backs away like mine did - don't let it disrupt your vibration. Just keep going.

Not that me and my man talk that much but I think this is what he may be doing also! He ignored my last message from the weekend and nothing since.  It got to me big time at the beginning of the week and i'm trying to keep reassuring myself it's working, I have to be honest and admit I struggle with that part sometimes but i'm picking myself up again and getting my vibration back up.

​aren't the results suppose to be sustainable? help me to understand, why is the spell considered to be working if the man retreats or turns hostile? typically how long will it take to see improvements?

Because the feelings scare him

2/22/2017 9:10 am  #104

kellykelly wrote:

Hello.  The results can be sustainable but it depends - on you.  
There is no set time-line and your anxiety is not conducive.  
Study LOA.  Read Lanie's books.  And do the meditations.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/22/2017 9:11 am  #105

Avaelle wrote:

kellykelly wrote:

daisychain wrote:

​ah that makes sense, thank you!  but wouldn't he retreat even more if we persist in the ritual? 

2/22/2017 9:14 am  #106

kellykelly wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

kellykelly wrote:

​ah that makes sense, thank you!  but wouldn't he retreat even more if we persist in the ritual? 

Don't overdo it.

2/22/2017 11:01 am  #107

Blue wrote:

Ha! This reminds me of when I first started to do BWD. My guy blocked me.  Then he contacted me via another means soon after.

2/22/2017 1:17 pm  #108

Lanie, using the EFT before doing the spell is a genius idea. I've known about EFT for a while but for whatever reason I kept thinking, "That won't work for me." But I tried it yesterday and although it took maybe 15-20 cycles of the EFT routine, my thinking FINALLY shifted--I no longer had that horrible pit of dread in my stomach and I felt pretty calm. I haven't done the spell yet but I did PW after the EFT and it felt really good, especially after the CTC at the end. And today I feel pretty chill, like, if he contacts me it will be awesome but if he doesn't, well, I'll be sad but I'm ok. I have NEVER felt this chill before.

THANK YOU!!

2/22/2017 4:16 pm  #109

Hi Loves,
​So I am onto week two of the love spell schedule and I just wanted to clarify the steps in the schedule.. The book says cast the spell every 2 days for 1 week (4 times total) so is that two days in a row, then one day off then two more days in a row or 4 nights in a row? I have completed two nights in a row and now I'm no sure if I need to have a break tonight then start the next two nights?
Thanks for the help!
xo

2/22/2017 4:38 pm  #110

Blissful wrote:

Hi Loves,
​So I am onto week two of the love spell schedule and I just wanted to clarify the steps in the schedule.. The book says cast the spell every 2 days for 1 week (4 times total) so is that two days in a row, then one day off then two more days in a row or 4 nights in a row? I have completed two nights in a row and now I'm no sure if I need to have a break tonight then start the next two nights?
Thanks for the help!
xo

If you started on a Sunday, then the next day would be Tuesday, then Thursday, Then Saturday.  That's every 2 days(4 times total).

Board footera