LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2017 5:54 pm  #111

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Avaelle wrote:

Blissful wrote:

Hi Loves,
​So I am onto week two of the love spell schedule and I just wanted to clarify the steps in the schedule.. The book says cast the spell every 2 days for 1 week (4 times total) so is that two days in a row, then one day off then two more days in a row or 4 nights in a row? I have completed two nights in a row and now I'm no sure if I need to have a break tonight then start the next two nights?
Thanks for the help!
xo

If you started on a Sunday, then the next day would be Tuesday, then Thursday, Then Saturday.  That's every 2 days(4 times total).

oh! I totally misinterpreted it!! but that makes sense to me now, thank you! I believe it will still be successful, I've probably just hit him a bit hard with it! haha I will follow the schedule correctly for the next two sessions  

2/22/2017 7:02 pm  #112

Hi loves,
Short of sounding like a broken record here, I know we all have questions and are excited about the casting of the Love spell but please don't give details (however small) about it here in the public forum. Email Lanie or message another member if you need guidance.

Give Lanie a chance to sell her books.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/22/2017 8:12 pm  #113

emmiline wrote:

Hi loves,
Short of sounding like a broken record here, I know we all have questions and are excited about the casting of the Love spell but please don't give details (however small) about it here in the public forum. Email Lanie or message another member if you need guidance.

Give Lanie a chance to sell her books.

I don't see the harm in posting about the spell, it's pretty generic - except for the MP3.
If somebody pieces that spell together based on what's posted, they still need to buy
the audio in order for Lanie's Love Spell to work.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/23/2017 9:40 am  #114

I realize that some of you are admin or Lanie's staff but you really should consider how you are interacting with her supporters.  This is just another instance this week that I've seen a poster being subjected to defending themselves against requesting illegal downloads or leaking details of a book. If LOA is ever so powerful, why is there so much worry and doubt about the books and MP3's selling? When you think about it, it really doesn't make any sense.  How could a frustrated poster needing answers cause a book to stop selling?  One that was sure to have been based on visualizations and unconditional love.

I wish the admin here could see how often the supporters reject people that ask us to record the MP3's and send them to them, they ask us to try to turn our downloaded books into PDF's and so on. If you did, maybe you'd be a bit kinder to us. 

If the book is effective and has a positive source around it, it will sell itself because the supporters don't want the author to be unable to produce her work.   This is why some musical acts are able to still sell millions of records in this world of streaming because people support what they represent.

2/23/2017 11:56 am  #115

As far as I'm aware, the only admin is Lanie and there is no one on here that is her "staff" - I'm not even sure she has staff or people who work for her.

People are simply saying to not leak parts of her books out. It's understandable, honestly. I know some people are more uptight about it than others but it's not difficult to understand why they are.

2/23/2017 1:13 pm  #116

Blue wrote:

As far as I'm aware, the only admin is Lanie and there is no one on here that is her "staff" - I'm not even sure she has staff or people who work for her.

People are simply saying to not leak parts of her books out. It's understandable, honestly. I know some people are more uptight about it than others but it's not difficult to understand why they are.

Maintaining my vibe.

Last edited by Avaelle (2/23/2017 1:21 pm)

2/23/2017 2:14 pm  #117

Avaelle wrote:

Blue wrote:

Maintaining my vibe.

I'm not trying to come off as rude.
I was just stating that defending someone's work doesn't mean you're employed to them.

2/23/2017 2:46 pm  #118

I think that OC would be considered as "staff" since she is the moderator and has control
of administrative functions of the board such as moving threads, closing threads, removing
or editing posts, banning users and possibly reading all PMs.

Obviously, if we are discussing Lanie's works, we will mention parts of books, quote tidbits
and perhaps even post short snippets.  How could you participate in this forum and not talk
about Lanie's books and MP3s at all?

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/23/2017 3:15 pm  #119

Indigo wrote:

I think that OC would be considered as "staff" since she is the moderator and has control
of administrative functions of the board such as moving threads, closing threads, removing
or editing posts, banning users and possibly reading all PMs.

Obviously, if we are discussing Lanie's works, we will mention parts of books, quote tidbits
and perhaps even post short snippets.  How could you participate in this forum and not talk
about Lanie's books and MP3s at all?

Yes, that would be helpful to know.

2/23/2017 3:25 pm  #120

I understand where you are coming from.  I dont believe i was being rude at all, i simply want people to be mindful that the books (and now mp3s) are Lanie's bread and butter. I hope this is clear enough now?

Avaelle I am not Lanie's 'staff' or 'admin', i am a paying customer like you.
Indigo I am not trying to censor any discussion.

Thank you.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera