LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2017 12:20 pm  #201

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

nenalatina wrote:

Yes Kkvig, that is exactly how say it to him, except I say it lovingly, not so demanding 😊

(I'm not sure how to reply right on the comment lol )

Hahahaha! yes I know what you mean. 

3/10/2017 12:13 pm  #202

Today was the second time something strange happened when I'm doing the love spell lol.

One day I got ready to do it when suddenly my door bell rang and it was no one there?! It was like a 'warning from the universe' that my guy could be in front my door soon :D.

And today I already prepared everything and just wanted to start Lanies meditation on my phone as i got a message ... from my guy!! Wtf :D

Why is this happening? Haha amazing stuff lol

3/10/2017 12:39 pm  #203

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Today was the second time something strange happened when I'm doing the love spell lol.

One day I got ready to do it when suddenly my door bell rang and it was no one there?! It was like a 'warning from the universe' that my guy could be in front my door soon :D.

And today I already prepared everything and just wanted to start Lanies meditation on my phone as i got a message ... from my guy!! Wtf :D

I love it!  Please copy and post on success stories.  :-)

3/10/2017 12:49 pm  #204

Lanie Stevens wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

I love it!  Please copy and post on success stories.  :-)

I will and I'm so excited what will happen in the future

3/11/2017 9:34 pm  #205

Hello All! I haven't been on the forum in a while and wanted to update those who wanted me to share . So my guy and I didn't talk for about 3 weeks. When I started doing the love spell (LS), I felt great. I felt that I was connecting with him. While doing the LS, I add this picture of us to the scene. It is very powerful and beautiful. Anyway, I finished the first week of the LS. The next day, my guy randomly texted me "hey beautiful". When I saw his name popped up I was shocked and like omg it works very well. We talked and flirted . I continued my second week of the LS and started to feel even more connected. I felt as if my heart and throat chakras were opening and connecting. Eventually we got in contact with each other again. He is in another country at the moment so the time zones are completely different. However, he tells me that he misses me (what I have him say in my PW) and he thinks about me a lot(PW session). It is amazing. We are very connected and I feel the love when we talk. 

I know he is receiving my messages and the love. I truly enjoy Lanie's book and spell meditation because it is very simple yet powerful. It doesn't make you feel like you are doing any spooky stuff lol. Thanks Lanie. I hope everyone is having success as well. 

3/11/2017 10:05 pm  #206

How do I download the updated book through kindle? I can't figure it out. Please help.

Also, has anyone experienced that their guy is totally backing off and being completely distant after doing the LS?

3/12/2017 1:40 am  #207

Kkvig wrote:

How do I download the updated book through kindle? I can't figure it out. Please help.

Also, has anyone experienced that their guy is totally backing off and being completely distant after doing the LS?  

This is a new book, not an update.  When you complete your
Kindle purchase, Amazon delivers it to the device you select.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/12/2017 1:54 am  #208

Oh thank you for the clarification..I almost lost my mind checking amazon kindle for the updated version!!! Lol!!

3/12/2017 3:43 am  #209

So we have to repurchase it?

3/12/2017 4:17 am  #210

Kkvig wrote:

So we have to repurchase it?

I don't understand your question.  Manifesting Love is new.  
What have you purchased that needs to be repurchased?

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

Board footera