LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2017 4:28 am  #211

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

I thought Lanie posted that she updated the book where she is talking more about the lovespell? Maybe I got that wrong.

3/12/2017 6:24 am  #212

Kkvig wrote:

I thought Lanie posted that she updated the book where she is talking more about the lovespell? Maybe I got that wrong.

I just checked Kindle, there is no update showing for this book.
Check yours:

1. Log into Amazon
2. Click on Accounts & Lists
3. Select Your Account
4. Under Order History select View Your Kindle Orders
5. You will arrive at the Manage Your Content and Devices page. Here you will see the list of your Kindle purchases sorted from newest at the top to the oldest. The furtherest column to the right (after Acquired Date) will display "i  Update Available" if there is one. It will not show anything where no updates are available.

If you want to update any Kindle purchase, you should be able click on "i  Update Available" to proceed.

Last edited by emmiline (3/12/2017 6:30 am)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/16/2017 8:48 am  #213

Hi, I am going to start doing the love spell. How many times a week is best to do it?
Thanks xx

3/16/2017 10:03 am  #214

positivefairy16 wrote:

Hi, I am going to start doing the love spell. How many times a week is best to do it?
Thanks xx

You should follow the recommended schedule that's provided in the book.

3/18/2017 12:09 pm  #215

I have a dumb question I have been thinking about. When we do the PW on our man late at night while he's already asleep, does the thoughts we direct appear in his dreams or in the morning when they wake up?

3/19/2017 4:24 pm  #216

Anyone?

3/19/2017 5:03 pm  #217

Kkvig wrote:

I have a dumb question I have been thinking about. When we do the PW on our man late at night while he's already asleep, does the thoughts we direct appear in his dreams or in the morning when they wake up?

I don't think its a dumb question...I thought about this as well...I think I read on one of the forums that a few users of the techniques did the technique at night and their POIs were dreaming about them or waking up out of their sleep lol

3/19/2017 10:32 pm  #218

I just want to share with all of you about my experience. My relationship with my guy needs a long explanation bc of the nature of his work (he's a celebrity in our business realm) so i won't bore you with all those details, but you must know that it is precisely bc of his work and the amount of women he interacts with on a daily basis all of over the world, that I know this WORKS! bc he hasn't forgotten about me. He sends me messages when I tell him to during visualizations, and he is looking forward to seeing me again. We actually have plans for this week that he's in the USA and around my area. He told me he can't forget about me and that I am special and that's why he wants to see me again and not someone else that he could easily invite. He's not even making the time to be with his brother (whom he hardly ever sees) so he can spend the little time he has in this area of the States with me.  ;)

I finished the love spell and now I'm just using PW and BWD on him. I would call this a successful turnout,  however, I still want to see if the love spell worked and he developed deeper feelings for me. I will try to figure that out when I'm with him this week.  I'll keep you posted!

Sending you all much love!

Never Miss a Chance to Dance

3/20/2017 6:34 pm  #219

So it's been about a month since I did the love spell for the first time, still in NC and decided to start the love spell again. I did the first love spell last night before bed then went to sleep feeling really happy. I had some strange dreams and I can only remember bits and pieces but one thing really stuck out when I woke up! I remember I was dreaming about being at my friends house with a few people and my love was there, I was taking photos of everyone on my phone, I was taking a photo of my guy and his friend, then all of a sudden my guy pulls me to the side, grabs my shoulders and looks into my eyes repeating the following "(my name) I need to tell you how much I love you, I love you so much and I need you to know that, I love you (my name) always" he was intensely staring into my eyes with this desperation for me to hear him and to understand. I told him I loved him too, we embraced each other then not long after this I woke up. I know we shouldn't read too much into dreams but it was just so powerful it can't just mean nothing.. I know this will become my reality!

3/20/2017 6:52 pm  #220

I just wish I could just get a mere squeak from him or just a sign that he is receiving from my pw/BWD/Spell. So envious whenever I see fellow sisters here receiving immediate texts from visualization. Mine's not an ex but someone whom I am in contact with. Wish me luck!

Board footera